The game that was never meant to be... [Optimisitic threads merged]

champ

Aussies will suffer from big India back lash India are gonna hammer aussies today, I can feel it in my bones. Our batters are going to explode in to action today and set a massive total which will see us ease to a win. I expect a big ton form either Gambhir or Sachin. One of these champs is gonna deliver for India in a big way. Aussies are going to be the victim of massive India backlash after our pak loss. p.s please note I did not start any such thread prior to pak game!

This is the optimal strategy 1. tendulkar to guide the initial phase. 2. dravid to guide the late phase. others to play around them. this is based onthe 2003 match vs pakistan. there is zero benefit in playing dravid in overs of fielding restriction.runs have to be cashed in during this period. leaving the last three/4 slots to the most inexperienced batsmrn does not cut it. and abhishek instead of kohli. kohli is a bit too young to be thrown in.

1. tendulkar to guide the initial phase. 2. dravid to guide the late phase. others to play around them. this is based onthe 2003 match vs pakistan. there is zero benefit in playing dravid in overs of fielding restriction.runs have to be cashed in during this period. leaving the last three/4 slots to the most inexperienced batsmrn does not cut it. and abhishek instead of kohli. kohli is a bit too young to be thrown in.
I think Raina is the hitting key today! Sachin should save India today.... :nervous: Dhoni should lift his spirit up :two_thumbs_up: & kick his buddy RP Sing out! :protest: i dont want to say anything abt Dravid :lol: