The game that was never meant to be... [Optimisitic threads merged]

champ

Man, some of you guys have THE lowest tolerance levels ever. We came into this tournament ranked no.1, NUMBER ONE! The last test 3 test series we played, we have won ‘em all. The last 6 bilateral ODI series we played, we’ve won them too. The last triangular series we played, we won it. Our only significant defeats in the last 18 months have come in three tournaments – the WC T20, the Kitply cup and the Asia cup. And yet, when the going gets tough for the team, all of ya show your true colors. This isn’t a video game, for us to simply turn up and win every game. This is real-life sport. Things happen, people lose form, confidence. Its natural. If you cannot reconcile with that fact, all of ya will end up being disappointed. Worse, we’re not even totally out of this tourney yet. The pre-tournament favorites, the big-shot South Africans were the first team to crash out. That’s how uncertain the game is. Live with it.
wen some1 criticize sachin for not winning cups for us, you are the first one to pounce and say its a team sport. now why are you praying tat sachin shud get a century.. if everybody chips in with a half century, we can win as a team.. after all its a team sport. stop idol worshiping
But dina, you wanted India to win every world cup no?:hysterical:
wen some1 criticize sachin for not winning cups for us, you are the first one to pounce and say its a team sport. now why are you praying tat sachin shud get a century.. if everybody chips in with a half century, we can win as a team.. after all its a team sport. stop idol worshiping
Errm what? Yes it is a team sport, there should be contributions from all 11 players not just one. I have more faith in Sachin than others. But that does not make it any less of a team sport. And I want to see a ton from Sachin. When have you ever seen 6 people making 50's when chasing 300 lol Someone needs to go on and I hope that Sachin would do that.
I don't see the idol worship. He wants to see Sachin play like he did in Sarjah. Where is the idol worship?