Everyone's a comedian

Gambit

What's your favourite Indian Cricket Team joke? Mine is - Parents and kid in court. Parents divorcing. Judge - 'Beta, who do you want to live with? With mama' Kid - 'No.' Judge - 'Papa?' Kid - 'No' Judge - 'Why neither?' Kid - 'Coz they beat me.' Judge - 'Then who do you want to live with?' Kid - 'The Indian Cricket Team. They don't beat anybody'. :WTF: :sniffle:

What is cricket ? You have two sides one out in the field and one in . Each man that's in the side that's in goes out and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out . When they are all out the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in out . Sometimes you get men still in and not out . When both sides have been in and out including the not outs , THAT'S THE END OF THE GAME ! HOWZAT !!!!! :P

Two aliens were visiting Earth to research the local customs. They split up so they could learn more in the allowed time. When they met to share their new knowledge about this world, the first alien told of a religious ceremony. "I went to a large green field shaped like a meteorite crater. Around the edges, several thousand worshippers gathered. Then two priests walked to the centre of the field to a spectacular rectangular area and hammered six spears into the ground, three at each end. Then eleven more priests walked out, clad in white robes. Next two high priests wielding clubs walked to the centre and one of the other priests started throwing a red orb at the ones with the clubs." "Gee", replied the second alien, "what happened next?" "Then it began to rain."

Two aliens were visiting Earth to research the local customs. They split up so they could learn more in the allowed time. When they met to share their new knowledge about this world, the first alien told of a religious ceremony. "I went to a large green field shaped like a meteorite crater. Around the edges, several thousand worshippers gathered. Then two priests walked to the centre of the field to a spectacular rectangular area and hammered six spears into the ground, three at each end. Then eleven more priests walked out, clad in white robes. Next two high priests wielding clubs walked to the centre and one of the other priests started throwing a red orb at the ones with the clubs." "Gee", replied the second alien, "what happened next?" "Then it began to rain."
Very senti joke :sniffle:
:--D
:two_thumbs_up:
lol lizzy rocks! :dance: