Bipasha groped in Puja Pandal

mhr123

This reminds be of my story in Baroda when I was working. I had a thing for this girl living in the opposite house. We would both switch on and off our front porch lights - ej duje ke liye style. :hysterical: I didn't have the guts to go and talk to that girl and then I left the place. :((
'Power' play:hysterical:

It helps to have a female to male ratio of more than 0.03 (lowest..IIT G/K/KGP) - 0.07 (highest..probably IIT-D/B) :hehe: The year I started college, there were equal number of girls as boys in Punjab Engineering College CS and ECE incoming batch. :omg:
Who cares about the ratio, every hole is a goal, right? :cantstop: :((

Guest Gunner
Going back to nikred's statement' date=' I believe it is more to do with the Victorian Englands conservatism which rubbed off on Indians more than the Islamic strain.[/quote']
ya' date=' I was gonna point that out. Damn bad-toothed prudes. :mad:[/quote'] That is exactly what Romila Thapar and other commie historians would have us believe. If you had said that Victorian England conservatism added to the mix I would have been more inclined to agree.

Mumbai's Local trains are the worst affected although we have got a separate coach for ladies but still when the ladies are walking on the crowded platform and while they are walking on the stairs, there are many idiots who try taking the advantage and start pushing the girls and say sorry ma'm the back siders are pushing me and try and stick to the girls This is a very wrong attitude of Indian boys towards some lovely girls Even i travel by trains daily but i dont do such nonsense..u can see and just leave the girls there no need to touch her as such yaar, instead u can touch and move other things after that :winky: