Why is ICF less tolerant of Pakistani posters?

Nova

:icflove::icflove::icflove: its indian cricket fan web, and they rule here, we cant say and request what we want, we have to get along with heres rules and regulations, and not talk about the differences, if i was mod i wouldve banned you for even making this thread but no its still up and running----is that not freedom

Let them speak their mind. I find ******** to be more tolerant towards Indian posters. May be there is more use of abusive language here.
tdogi, Is it a coincidence that there was a massive influx of Pak posters after the last match that Pak won. Dozens of posters registered and the ones that were in the hiding came out in droves. So would they be serious cricket posters or trolls ?

tdogi, Is it a coincidence that there was a massive influx of Pak posters after the last match that Pak won. Dozens of posters registered and the ones that were in the hiding came out in droves. So would they be serious cricket posters or trolls ?
This is just not a recent observation for me. I have been wanting to ask this for a long time now. This forum is more open to use of abusive language...so I guess the perception is different.

First of all please open threads relevant to cricket in cricket talk. Second, most of the Pakistani posters come here to instigate and have a short stay. No one deletes their posts if they post anti-india (cricket relevant) its their foul language and derogatory terms that tick people off. I don't give a sh*t to how other forums are ran like, if we start allowing foul language against our own country and countrymen; we shouldn't be running this website or change our name to something else. Thread moved.

First of all please open threads relevant to cricket in cricket talk. Second, most of the Pakistani posters come here to instigate and have a short stay. No one deletes their posts if they post anti-india (cricket relevant) its their foul language and derogatory terms that tick people off. I don't give a sh*t to how other forums are ran like, if we start allowing foul language against our own country and countrymen; we shouldn't be running this website or change our name to something else. Thread moved.
Point well taken.

Actually, there are a number of Pakistanis here like MundaPak, Hamo/iHammad, Quasimodo and kablooee who were very welcome here, who we would like to see posting more actively here and adding their views. Those are sensible guys who look to contribute to the forum in discussions, regardless of POV, and add a lot to the site. Plenty of others like itduzz/manali and some of the other jokers recently are trolls who show up here just to stir up trouble and be annoyances. ICF isn't intolerant of Pakistani posters - we are just not tolerant of people who show up here simply to get on other peoples' nerves and cause trouble, like any other website. And that applies to Indian, Aussie or Pakistani trolls.