Just How Crap is Pakistan's Batting?

davidcooper

apart from the one off 300 they got against us, just how sh@t is the pak batting no power hitters at all, only 2 decent bats in younis and moyo, rest of the batsmen are school level for me:hysterical:
still better than india lol thats the only thing that should count to you,
No' date=' this is what Pakistan is good at. They are pros at it.[/quote'] well like you said in your other posts, pakistan dont owe no favours to anyone, i bet they dont even know the type of hate that goes around on indian forums like these, if they did they would want to loose even more, to embarass you for the second time in an icc tournament this year lol.
well like you said in your other posts' date=' pakistan dont owe no favours to anyone, i bet they dont even know the type of hate that goes around on indian forums like these, if they did they would want to loose even more, to embarass you for the second time in an icc tournament this year lol.[/quote'] I doubt they even know how to use the internet. Let alone log on to forums like this!
There is no point getting emotional now and crying over Pakistan's performance. That said the pitch is 2 paced, and the average score batting first is 220(during daytime games)so they did not under perform on purpose like some loones seem to be suggesting here. Australia will not find it easy to chase this.
im not crying over pak's performance just stating a general fact that pak batting over the last decade has been absolutely abysmal
well like you said in your other posts' date=' pakistan dont owe no favours to anyone, i bet they dont even know the type of hate that goes around on indian forums like these, if they did they would want to loose even more, to embarass you for the second time in an icc tournament this year lol.[/quote'] Tell you what, hatred gets hatred in return. I would have taken Pakistan easy a few years ago. Not anymore. I have seen people get killed.