Too many Paki trolls in the forums nowadays

ViruRulez

I've come across a few abusive. One joined yesterday and his post included the sentence "Shame on you monkey worshippers" which I'm sure would have offended a few people.
Yes, I did find a couple of them and were promptly deleted and perm banned, incase you find any such offensive remarks, report them.

Too many p@ki trolls + Too many spammers; Something needs to be done about these threads, especially those in chit chat and cricket talk, pages and pages of meaningless waffle, resesmbling more of an MSN chat conversation rather than a meaningful thread where people might enjoy contributing and reading One word responses, quoting smileys, writing in sms language etc it all adds up. All in all, it just makes for shyt reading, possibly even putting people off from coming to ICF Bluntly put, recently, the ICF threads has become more dreary than enjoyable

ICF threads get hijacked by spams more often not by all the Pakistanis TBH.Either create a seperate thread for spamming,chatting,meaningless stuffs.Otherwise it will affect the standard of this site.For an outsider it will feel like some childish immature stuffs going on here and will keep them away.

Guest Gunner

^^ I thought the chit chat section was meant for light conversations. For all specific discussions we have seperate forums like cricket talk, Nerds, Politics etc and nobody spams there. If people come to a section which is specifically called "chit chat" and look for the explanation to scientific concepts, I cna only feel sorry for them.

Alright,i became so serious or what :--D.When u open a thread,it takes some time to see what is actually going on,most of the times there wouldn't be any thing related to the thread,thats ok,as u said,meant for chit chat.

I don't think we should have seperate politics thread. No one even knows it exists and it is hardly used. Lets have just the chit chat thread and anything non cricket goes in there. There would be far me dicussions and debates. In fact why bother with sepertae sports scetion(no one uses) again put that in chit chat to boost hits. A lot of pak trolls at moment. Anyone under 50 posts should be viwed with extreme suscpicion

^^ I thought the chit chat section was meant for light conversations. For all specific discussions we have seperate forums like cricket talk' date=' Nerds, Politics etc and nobody spams there. If people come to a section which is specifically called "chit chat" and look for the explanation to scientific concepts, I cna only feel sorry for them.[/quote'] Chit chat is for light conversations, but a lot of threads are about a certain topic and usually end up getting derailed

Alright' date='i became so serious or what :--D.When u open a thread,it takes some time to see what is actually going on,most of the times there wouldn't be any thing related to the thread,thats ok,as u said,meant for chit chat.[/quote'] I do I agree with you. At times I am guilty too but off late there are many posters who are just using the threads for idle talk. As one of the ICF's favorite troll, I hereby take oath to not only post content relevant to the thread and not derail it but also bring the derailed threads back on track. :isalute: Back to topic: There are many pak trolls nowadays. Don't troll. :nono: