Too many Paki trolls in the forums nowadays

ViruRulez

Can the mods imprint a "I Luv India" on the signature of the suspect trolls? especially during world events?
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: That idea is full of WIN.

Rehane do yaaron....unki pathetic life mein aur hai hee kya ?Let them have this little joy.
Sabse bethareen mazaak ye hai ki aus ke haathon apne pithai ki maze le rahen hai. Wah. Mashallah.

Oh come on it works both ways -A fair bit of anti Pak sentiment going on. Gets tiresome after a while. Let them come on a defend themselves if they want Like today accusations of fixing etc, which may well be true but I say good. Im glad Pak are doing their utmost to kick us out.

Can the mods imprint a "I Luv India" on the signature of the suspect trolls? especially during world events?
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: That idea is full of WIN.
Brilliant!!!:two_thumbs_up:
++ At least that can be easily done to their "Custom User Title" :--D

they havent been abusive YET ... let them stay here .. I iz having fun .. Im no longer missing amits
the mods deleted all the abusive threads! ask me i was on the receiving end of them!! meh! like i care i dont care what they win or achieve they'll always be a bunch of losers to me!