Big Boss season 3 (hosted by Big B)

ViruRulez

The third season of Big Boss (Indian version of Big Brother) is starting today. The second season was very hit becoming the no. 1 reality show in India last year. And this time it is expected to become bigger after Big B has hosted the show. The first episode has started right now (9 PM IST) on the TV channel colors. This thread is dedicated to all discussion pertaining to BB season 3.

last year it was a huge hit.. BB season 2 was the reason why Colors became no. 1 Indian TV channel within months of its launch Anyways hope with the introduction of Amitabh Bachchan it will be better.
Who is playing Monica Bedi's Role?

The third season of Big Boss (Indian version of Big Brother) is starting today. The second season was very hit becoming the no. 1 reality show in India last year. And this time it is expected to become bigger after Big B has hosted the show. The first episode has started right now (9 PM IST) on the TV channel colors. This thread is dedicated to all discussion pertaining to BB season 3.
I was thinking of starting this thread tomorrow.

I was thinking of starting this thread tomorrow.
BB 3 has started today and is telecast right now. The inmates are being introduced by Big B right now. The second inmate came right now and it is Sherlyn Chopra. Last year I heard she wanted cameras to be there in the bathroom which BB did not allow and so she did not join. The oomph factor is surely increasing.:wink:

Rakhi Sawant >> Payal >> Sherlyn Chopra the oomph factor is getting better
Sherlyn Chopra / Mona Chopra just came.. she is the second inmate in the Bigg Boss house .. last year there were already some protests by activists in some places for the oomph of Payal and now it is Sherlyn :--D

This show is fun. But what's wrong with Poonam Dhillon? Why is she here? Uske yeh din aa gaye hain :WTF:
I am also surprised :dontknow: Bigg Boss is regarded as good for getting breaks and for improving career etc. but why is she here.. she is a hugely successful actress of the past but she wont get anything except maa kind of roles nowadays

Viru.. they told the whole list yesterday in the 'Breaking News' :tounge_smile: Btw, what do they do in this show.
where did they tell the list.. which breaking news :hmmm: I just found the list on wikipedia and it seems they have announced the contestants Bigg Boss is Indian version of Big Brother. They enjoy getting the camera on themselves, doing all the nataks, fights, some intimacy and all masala. :giggle:

Ok found the list of contestants right now Ismail Darbar Sherlyn Chopra Kamal Khan (hero of Deshdrohi) Aditi Govitrikar Rohit Verma (Fashion Designer) Claudia Ciesla Bakhtiyaar Tanaaz Irani Raju Srivastav Jaya Sawant Vindoo Dara Singh Shamita Shetty Poonam Dhillon Claudia Shetty might bring the oomph after Sherlyn. She is the Polish actress who is nowadays concentrating on Bollywood. For anybody who does not know, here is her pic. 200px-Klaudia_Cie%C5%9Bla_5439.jpg Shamita Shetty might also ooze some oomph. Aditi Govitrikar might also be hot though she is a mother now I suppose. :dontknow: Raju Srivastav might also be interesting. The most surprising pair is of Tanaaz-Bakhtiar as they are already a married couple and I thought married couples were not allowed in Bigg Boss. :yawn2: and WTF.... Rakhi Sawant's mother Jaya Sawant in Bigg Boss this year. :wall:

AB's still got it. Kabhi kabhi rendition was super.
Yup. He was the best and he is still the best. One actor whom I regard to be maybe second in dialogue delivery in the past was Dilip Kumar. He was also very good in dialogue delivery. But Amitabhji has been the best. Nobody in the present generation of actors have a strong and masculine voice which can be said even 30% compared to Big B.