Big Boss season 3 (hosted by Big B)

ViruRulez

Aditi Gowitrikar B->
She is looking hot. Perhaps she is looking the best amongst all the inmates till now. B-> Next comes Rakhi Sawant's mother and she starts natak first moment itself. :wall: I dont know but I hate Rakhi Sawant and her family. They do too much overacting even in real life. :puke:

She is looking hot. Perhaps she is looking the best amongst all the inmates till now. B-> Next comes Rakhi Sawant's mother and she starts natak first moment itself. :wall: I dont know but I hate Rakhi Sawant and her family. They do too much overacting even in real life. :puke:
Rakhi's mother is even less bearable than Rakhi herself.

Don't you guys think the average age of the contestants is a little too high? Ismail Darbar' date=' KRK, Bindu, Poonam, Rakhi's mother....all are old people.[/quote'] yes.. but this time it is a mixture of everything I suppose... where is Bindu BTW? The oldies are overall not boring except Jaya Sawant and Ismail Darbar

Rakhi's mother is even less bearable than Rakhi herself.
:dito: I guarantee that she will do all the nautanki of missing Rakhi and try to make people emotional and blah blah.. In the two minutes of introduction I could not bear her.. dont know how she would be bearable to her inmates

Yeh gori kaun hai bhai?
Claudia Ciesla.. She is a Poland born German actress and now wants to remain in Bollywood... she has also embraced Hinduism and wants to permanently settle in India. She was also rumoured to be Salman's girlfriend once but Claudia denied. Abe tu masala news nahi padta kya. :wink: Anyways search for Claudia Ciesla in google and you will know a lot. :icflove:

What are the timings of this show? Presuming its daily?
It was 10:00 - 11:00 PM Indian time last year . .. maybe the same time this year too but not sure.. It is telecast Monday to Saturday every week .. Elimination takes place every monday I suppose as far as I remember Forgot to tell but last year there was direct telecast at at exactly midnight 12:00 for half an hour.. this is also based on the same tharki basis on which other Big Brother worldwide are based. :P

Claudia Ciesla.. She is a Poland born German actress and now wants to remain in Bollywood... she has also embraced Hinduism and wants to permanently settle in India. She was also rumoured to be Salman's girlfriend once but Claudia denied. Abe tu masala news nahi padta kya. :wink: Anyways search for Claudia Ciesla in google and you will know a lot. :icflove:
I see. This time there seems to be an absence of crass nataunkis like Raja Chaudry and Sambhavna Seth.

It was 10:00 - 11:00 PM Indian time last year . .. maybe the same time this year too but not sure.. It is telecast Monday to Saturday every week .. Elimination takes place every monday I suppose as far as I remember Forgot to tell but last year there was direct telecast at at exactly midnight 12:00 for half an hour.. this is also based on the same tharki basis on which other Big Brother worldwide are based. :P
Lets hope Sherlyn does some flashing.:woot:

I see. This time there seems to be an absence of crass nataunkis like Raja Chaudry and Sambhavna Seth.
yes Raja and Sambhavana was good nautanki last year.. and it was also interesting .. no such nautanki characters this year but we did not know Sambhavana was a nautanki until she came into the show.. maybe a lot of these might turn nautanki :dontknow: