[Poll] Who is the best poster here on our forums?

kabira

Re: [Poll] Who is the best poster here on our forums?

We have some really good posters here and I beleive it would be unfair on me to single out one as I am most certain to miss out on others. I would say that I greatly enjoy my stay here. There are times when debates get ugly, then there are times then they are plain hilarious but hardly a dull moment as they say. Great work by the MODS and all the posters. A pat on the back is in order I suppose. :wtg: :wtg:
^Ditto Although i am definitely disappointed that i couldn't win a single nomination for the most gentlemanly poster on the board - after all, i am the very bastion of etiquette and decorum. :chin:

Re: [Poll] Who is the best poster here on our forums? This is a good site....but it can be a lot better. Post more guys, share your musings, your problems, your aspirations. Somewhere, with somebody reading these pages, your thoughts will find an echo. Write good, inspiring things, goad others to work harder, do better, to believe in the impossible, and do so yourself. Share the enthusiasm around....it will come back to you. For those of us browsing, don't ignore others' posts. Would you be quiet if somebody said "hello" to you in passing? I want this forum to be full of cricket, football and athletics, of NBA and swimming, of humanities, geology, math and physics, of movies and songs, of reminiscences and future plans. It's whatever you make it into.

Re: [Poll] Who is the best poster here on our forums? Funny thread and I am REALLY touched that some of you voted for me. I would like to vote but I can't decide as I don't really read what you lot type ...I am always busy reading my own posts :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: [Poll] Who is the best poster here on our forums? 1) Best cricket poster (insightful) --Ravi 2) Most behaved poster of all (gentleman) ..Ravi and swetabh 3) Most witty poster ---dhondy 4) Best news hound ..desichap,chandan 5) Most knowledgeable .....ravi and lurker 6) Best statistician ...bheem 7) Best writer...dhondy and bumper with his funny ones. waisay it's a boring poll...sab goody goody boys ka poll. :lol: we need some nasty categories too... :hic:

Re: [Poll] Who is the best poster here on our forums? Damn.......i hate these kinda polls.....I never come up front,thanks to my measly 200 posts in 4-5 months... We should have a poll like, who is your fav poster with the highest threads read vs threads posted ratio.....i am sure i will top that. Anyway, this board is much more fun and hilarious than any other board....esp with us losing in the 1st round of the WC. I was expecting a major meltdown and expected many posters to lose their cool,given how passionate we are about the game. But strangely, we have become more tolerant about our team. And its not even the new posters, its the same old ppl who have, in the past, thrown accusations at even sehwags parents when we lost a single game. Now even a 1st round exit doesnt bother us much. Either we have matured or our expectations have gone lower.

Re: [Poll] Who is the best poster here on our forums?

1) Best cricket poster (insightful) --Ravi 2) Most behaved poster of all (gentleman) ..Ravi and swetabh 3) Most witty poster ---dhondy 4) Best news hound ..desichap,chandan 5) Most knowledgeable .....ravi and lurker 6) Best statistician ...bheem 7) Best writer...dhondy and bumper with his funny ones. waisay it's a boring poll...sab goody goody boys ka poll. :lol: we need some nasty categories too... :hic:
No vote for dada rocks :hic: