Mahesh Bhupathi & Shveta Jai Shanker end 7 year old married life

Cricketics

New Delhi, Oct 9 (PTI) Indian tennis star Mahesh Bhupathi and his wife Shvetha today ended their six-and-half year old married life in a "cordial" manner. The multiple Grand Slam winner issued a brief statement but did not divulge the reason for their decision. "Shvetha and I have decided to go our separate ways, but continue to remain cordial. This a difficult time for me, and I would appreciate it, if my privacy is respected and the matter is put to rest," Bhupathi said in the statement. http://www.ptinews.com/news/323459_Marriage-break-up-for-tennis-ace-Mahesh-Bhupathi ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The other day I saw in the news that Lara Dutta and Bhupathi were seen together and some people believe that they both are dating each other.

Guest Hiten.
The other day I saw in the news that Lara Dutta and Bhupathi were seen together and some people believe that they both are dating each other.
Lara Dutta loves dating, doesn't she. She recently broke up with Kelly Dorjee then Dino Morea and now dating Mahesh already :omg: