Kumara Sangakara - as a commentator and Harsha as a comedian...

I am gonna say it for the umpteenth time "Mbangwa is a very underrated commie and he is miles better than most of the commies."
He is a regular with SABC and SA domestic cricket, Its just this year he has been exposed to the Indian audience, IPL, CL, well I personally rate him very highly, even higher than Ravi "Screamer" Shastri. Even Ian Bishop is good, he should be a regular in a World Tournaments. Ian Smith would have been a good addition here along with Simon Doull.
He is a regular with SABC and SA domestic cricket' date=' Its just this year he has been exposed to the Indian audience, IPL, CL, well I personally rate him very highly, even higher than Ravi "Screamer" Shastri. Even Ian Bishop is good, he should be a regular in a World Tournaments. Ian Smith would have been a good addition here along with Simon Doull.[/quote'] Yeah, Shane. He along with Robin Jackman, Alistair Campbell, Mike Haysman are part of SABC. I think Mbangwa's first stint was during the CT 2006, I am not sure, but I have heard him before IPL-I and his combo with Tony Cozier can be particularly hilarious. Ian Smith is good, so is Greg Blewett. He is one of the few level-headed commies.
now harsha shows a video clipping of the welcome ross got. he has no intention of leaving this thing. lol. i think he is expecting ross to grovel before the bangalore crowd.
I think someone needs to tell Harsha that his joke was good and quite enjoyable :puke:... only then he'd stop :giggle:

Bastood is making a mockery of presentation. Till fame got to his head, used to be one who lets the expert speak more but nowadays he hardly allows them to complete a sentence. All the time he tries to hog the limelight and that makes watching these shows painful. Alan Wilkins is a far better presenter than Harsha.