Kumara Sangakara - as a commentator and Harsha as a comedian...

The fake accent man's mask has come off.. I always wondered if the accent he puts up during post match interviews and other times on air was real... During those short speeches he was able to do it, but in the challenging job of commentating on live matches, he couldn't keep the fake accent going for too long and he speaks normally.. he isn't throwing any big insights, sounds biased (most of the commies anyway are..) and I dont think he'll be make a good commie, unless he takes some lessons from other successful commentators... Coming to biased commies.. did anyone notice Harsha's constant rantings and how he managed to irritate Simon Doull to an extent that he Simon had to snub him finally... For some reason this fellow gets super excited about the crowds in India and the tiny population in NZ is a joke for him... Harsha: (When Ross came out to bat) He would have never got such a reception anywhere in the world!!! (In another instance) For the Otago players, this must be a huge experience to play in front of such packed stadiums...Even if the entire population of Napier comes to the ground, it will still be short of the kind of audience they get in Blore.. Simon: (feels enough is enough... and replies in a slightly perturbed tone) Thanks Harsha for the kindness shown by you and your country. I can't believe you just said that.. Luckily the last wicket fell exactly at that point and they left the topic and moved on.. I'm sure Harsha must have got a lot of pumping from the director behind the scenes.. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Harsha: (When Ross came out to bat) He would have never got such a reception anywhere in the world!!! (In another instance) For the Otago players, this must be a huge experience to play in front of such packed stadiums...Even if the entire population of Napier comes to the ground, it will still be short of the kind of audience they get in Blore.. Simon: (feels enough is enough... and replies in a slightly perturbed tone) Thanks Harsha for the kindness shown by you and your country. I can't believe you just said that..
WHHHHHHOAAAA What an idiot. I saw the Ross incident yesterday, missed the other one. Even watching the one about the reception got I thought he sounds like an idiot, the other one is so much worse.

Ya Harsha is getting irritating now a days.. I notice that he is picking small things now and add his comments on it which are completly irrelevant. Sometimes when nothign is happening in the game and there is a dot ball or something, he would pick on his fellow commentator and say something about him continously. Once or twice is fine, but regularly.

after his hair transplant , harsha is getting more bold .. funny thing is he said something about harper and his hairstyle and got pawned by harper . :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:. harsha needs to stop acting poetic and embarass the people watching on tv ..

The most boring part is when he says "Now tell you what.... " whenever some player makes entry "Now tell you what, Rob Quiney would have different things in his mind going" "Now tell you what, Ian Chappel sitting here would be thinking what int he world is Victoria doing" "Now tell you what Sri lankan wk Sangakara sitting next to me must be worried that his former captain has taken up the gloves and is keeping for Wayamba"

Harsha always comes up with cringe worthy comments. He is not bad but he just doesn't know where to stop. Of late he has increased his stupid comments and it is getting on my nerve. Shame that he the most famous person to come out of my school. :wall:
LOL..don't all you gultis from Hyderabad study at Osmania, anyway ? LOL.." dread the nikred".."Don't make me angry". LOL :finger::hysterical:. I hope I have made you angry. :finger:. Gulti saaala :D
LOL..don't all you gultis from Hyderabad study at Osmania' date=' anyway ? LOL.." dread the nikred".."Don't make me angry". LOL :finger::hysterical:. I hope I have made you angry. :finger:. Gulti saaala :D[/quote'] Stop being a fool and stick to the god damn topic. @ topic: I have not followed CL so much but from what I have heard off the commentators they sound very sombre and relaxed unlike the IPL. No more frigging DLFer maximum and BS. Commentating panel is pretty solid and very suave. If what dina said about Harsha is true then he must stop taking pride in over populated stadiums' crowd. There is a border line in poking fun of someone on air and it is good if he stays in one.

If i revisit my statement i might be off the mark. Correction. This is not a new phenomenon. As far as i can remember Harsha has been like this. Back in the 90s in one match Aravinda was in a situation where he had to play sensibly. Out of the blue he went for a hoick and holed out in the deep. Harsha was the commentary. He drew some series of bizzarre parallels. "You can't keep a pilot on the earth, you can't keep a captain outside sea... ..... you can't stop Aravinda from going ...." We were like what the heck.