Whats your Raashi - Hypothetical

Rajiv

bet me to it..i was about to type the same thing.. anyway to answers Nikreds question, well if my wife is really unhappy and if she wants a divorce then yes i would go with it since marriage is not a one-way road :winky:
You will go for divorce? omg!!!!!What about your parents, all the stuff they have to hear? What about your little sister who rishtaa your parents are searching for? What will the samaaj say? :--D Damn time to lay of the stupid Indian movies I guess.

You will go for divorce? omg!!!!!What about your parents, all the stuff they have to hear? What about your little sister who rishtaa your parents are searching for? What will the samaaj say? :--D Damn time to lay of the stupid Indian movies I guess.
you want me to type an entire decade of a guys life in 10 lines..dude enough of this i have answered a lot and i am moving on..please catch domaink for further questions :D

according to the movie - the loan is about 1.5 crores and if gets married he would get 30 crores. i think a hasty marriage is a huge risk...but in this case' date=' well u need to trust ur luck.[/quote'] 30 crores is great luck. There is a bit of risk in everything in life.

well sometimes when the couple realize that they hate everything about each other after thier marriage' date=' then i believe life is hell. i dont think any amount of money will be satisfying in that case.[/quote'] Marriage is always a gamble- even if you know the woman for years. That's why so many marriages end in a divorce.