Japan Open - Sania in Semis

Cricketics

:yay::yay::yay::yay: She defeated 5th seed Israeli Shahar Peer and reached quater final. Then she faced Marion Bartoli in quaters and was leading 6-4, 2-0 and bartloi retired hurt. Sania was in control in this game too. Sania is now in semis and would face Francesca Schiavone who didn't play quater finals since her opponent withdrew after a foot injury.

Have you been before? Yeah it's a heap of fun' date=' great atmosphere around Melbourne park.[/quote'] Yes, I saw a pat rafter game over there. I have seen Hewitt also play there but i have to say, Australians have never been that keen supporter of their Aussie Hewitt, the way they used to support Rafter. I remember once in Roddick vs Hewitt game, The American Roddick got lot of cheer from the crowd. Hewitt offcourse had lot of support, but had it been Rafter, Man whole stadium would have been singing PAT PAT PAT.. I really like Hewitt's play though. I hope he makes it back to Top 10.

Yes, I saw a pat rafter game over there. I have seen Hewitt also play there but i have to say, Australians have never been that keen supporter of their Aussie Hewitt, the way they used to support Rafter. I remember once in Roddick vs Hewitt game, The American Roddick got lot of cheer from the crowd. Hewitt offcourse had lot of support, but had it been Rafter, Man whole stadium would have been singing PAT PAT PAT.. I really like Hewitt's play though. I hope he makes it back to Top 10.
Haha yeah the Aussies really come out at Aus Open time. Even lowly 200 ranked Aussies on show courts get heaps of support. Rafter was a real champ, loved by just about everyone and played such an exciting style. Although the same can't be said for Hewitt, I know a fair few people who can't stand him. Yeah I hope he does too, I've got a bet with a friend about him making top 20 by the end of the year (which is looking good).

Haha yeah the Aussies really come out at Aus Open time. Even lowly 200 ranked Aussies on show courts get heaps of support.
Very true that..
Rafter was a real champ, loved by just about everyone and played such an exciting style. Although the same can't be said for Hewitt, I know a fair few people who can't stand him. Yeah I hope he does too, I've got a bet with a friend about him making top 20 by the end of the year (which is looking good).
Yep pretty good.. :two_thumbs_up: