Punjabi Music Playlist and Library

ludhianvi

Good choice there Tics, I like Euphoria- the Dhum Pichuk song and Phir Dhoom, Tum, sha na na Though I havent heard any of their later stuff. I think theyve got a best of album out called ReDhoom
Ya those songs which you mentioned are pretty famous from them. I like them. Same here, haven't been following their albums recently. Don't know if they have any new songs coming too. @ Redhoom, never knew about this, will have to check this out.

@Sooda, yeah I am not too familiar with the Rock Punjabi scene. If it exists, it must be underground in the UK I reckon- that's if at all. Tics, that's a very nice song, I recall listening to it some years back. Here's a very touching song by Arif Lohar, sung originally by Alam Lohar I think - Dil Wala Dukhda [ame=

- Dilwala Dukhra Punjabi Sad Song at www.SonuTube.com[/ame]

i was looking to post some bhangra songs in this thread, but den i came across this... wat a video...!!! makes me cry, although im unmarried and have no kids, but wen i watch this...omg!!! magic words from the real king of punjabi [ame=

- BABUL TERE DA DIL..(Gurdas Maan' song)[/ame]

. Here's a very touching song by Arif Lohar, sung originally by Alam Lohar I think - Dil Wala Dukhdai
awesome song this one Ludh:two_thumbs_up. I had never heard this one.. Really liked this one.. also the guy in the video reminded me to put another song here which is sung by Kailash Kher. Same guy was in that video.This song first came in the tv serial Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin. This is one of the best from Kailash Kher. Here is that song [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUPrWEsc61o]YouTube - Tu Meri Jaan Hai- Kailash Kher[/ame]

Nice ones... spent many a days listening to those songs esp. Dildariyaan and Sohniyey dil nai lagda. Here's a very nice one Kande Uttey by NFAK, which was again sung by RFAK. Wait for a minute for it to come to life though. The original hold its own charm as its a live and by NFAK. [ame=

- Kande Utte- Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan[/ame] RFAK's version: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL2Gs2r8vMQ&feature=related]YouTube - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. Kanday Uttay Long Ver. Masoom Hishq[/ame]

I discovered this by the Bombay Rockers- 7T7enOxc7j0 Never heard anything by em before, its not bad! This is not punjabi, but I think youll like it Ludh. Must have heard it already. Ghoom Tana by Salman Ahmed of Junoon and Shubha Mudgal. MqfQ5CRxMS0

Hey guys, let's keep it going :aha: Here's a very wonderful combination of NFAIK and Shiv Kumar Batalvi's poetry.. although I find NFAIK at his best when he explodes in his singing but this piece is very touching and the genius lies in they lyrics. What lyrics...simply out of this world...pure work of genius. The more I listen to this, the better it gets. This is probably one of the BEST pieces out there and recommended to ALL. Understand the lyrics and it this surely is a gem. The opening line in itself is worth listening to again and again let alone the rest of the song. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRusYIw4Ua0]YouTube- Maye ni Maye mere geetan de naina wichch[/ame]

Babbu Mann's new song 'Baba Nanak'... xINhF8HjvaY Has anyone heard his new album 'Singh Better Than King'? It was released within the past week or so I think, it's absolutely brilliant and Babbu Mann is really up there as one of the best Punjabi artists around.