*** Official All Time Test XI Thread *** Pick Your Team

Australian XI 1980-2009 ML Hayden DC Boon RT Ponting GS Chappell AR Border SR Waugh AC Gilchrist SK Warne DK Lillee JN Gillespie GD McGrath Aussie 2nd XI MA Taylor MJ Slater JL Langer ME Waugh DM Jones DR Martyn IA Healy B Lee MG Hughes CJ McDermott SCG MacGill So outstanding have Gilchrist and Healy been over the last 20 years that there's no room for one RW Marsh! Indian XI 1980-2009 SM Gavaskar V Sehwag RS Dravid SR Tendulkar VVS Laxman M Azharuddin N Kapil Dev SMH Kirmani A Kumble Harbhajan Singh J Srinath Says something about our 'keeper nightmare over the last 20+ years that I couldn't think of anyone better than Kirmani. Dhoni may make such a team in time, but not yet. If this team was playing outside the subcontinent, Zaheer would probably come in for Harbhajan.

not agreeing.it is his choice to pick whoever he wants. You still made the most dim thick dense obtuse foolish post re Jack Hobbs. Enjoy Cricket ignorance
Really check out somne videos of Hobbs batting. You clearly have never picked up a bat in your life, hence no doubt a fan of the Hobbs. I repeat he would not make a 4th team amateur side nowadays p.s your username of endulkar exposes you as a serious cricket illetrate!
Really check out somne videos of Hobbs batting. You clearly have never picked up a bat in your life, hence no doubt a fan of the Hobbs. I repeat he would not make a 4th team amateur side nowadays p.s your username of endulkar exposes you as a serious cricket illetrate!
Let me tell you something you may not know. The internet aint all sunshine and rainbows.It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as the internet. But it aint how hard you hit;its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward. That is how internetting is done. Now if you know what you're worth,then go out and get your worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit,not pointing fingers saying you aint where you are because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that aint you. You're worse that that.
Let me tell you something you may not know. The internet aint all sunshine and rainbows.It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as the internet. But it aint how hard you hit;its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward. That is how internetting is done. Now if you know what you're worth,then go out and get your worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit,not pointing fingers saying you aint where you are because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that aint you. You're worse that that.
WTF:hysterical::hysterical:
This is like the Dark version of G92 or amits! Having said that can we get back to the topic.
internet-serious-business.jpg