Email Spoofing

Rajiv

I get undelivered messaged back to my hotmail account. My email is spoofed, is there any way to fix this? I get like 100 bounce backs everyday
I once had a problem with my gmail account when I could not send or receive emails. It was showing fine on my end or the other sender's end but the emails never got transferred. I realized it after a day when I did not receive any emails as I normally receive a lot of business emails at least every day. Then I contacted gmail support and they resolved it within a few hours. Contact hotmail and they should resolve it for you too.

I get undelivered messaged back to my hotmail account. My email is spoofed, is there any way to fix this? I get like 100 bounce backs everyday
There is nothing you can do about this at all. Spammers just use an automated email generation programme. I had the same problem with my old Yahoo account. I ended up getting a new email address. Tough luck I'm afraid. Time to get a new email account, and why on Earth are you using Hotmail anyway? It stinks.