The greatest batsman on earth -or maybe not?

graphic23

He's become tuk tuk. Cant open an innings if it depended on his life. Awful at the moment. Better if he's dropped. The team is not in balance because of him. Get Yusuf Pathan in place of him -seriously. Or maybe Subramaniam Badrinath - remember that guy? Better even, Murali Vijay. I bet any of these players could've done better than this fool of a batsman. Why the f|_|ck is he still playing cricket? I dont get it.

He's become tuk tuk. Cant open an innings if it depended on his life. Awful at the moment. Better if he's dropped. The team is not in balance because of him. Get Yusuf Pathan in place of him -seriously. Or maybe Subramaniam Badrinath - remember that guy? Better even' date=' Murali Vijay. I bet any of these players could've done better than this fool of a batsman. Why the f|_|ck is he still playing cricket? I dont get it.[/quote'] :secret:

Hindsight's a beautiful thing, but he should have batted at 3. Sehwag got us off at a fantastic tempo, but found himself sucked into the pressure being created by Sachin. Gambhir would've supported him better, (and I said this before he even came in to bat and got a 50). I feel that those 2 would have done a better job of opening, leaving Sachin free to do a better job at 3, minus the pressure...