Home/Away Kits?...

When the current dark blue kit came out, most websites advertised it as our away kit. Just as Australia play in green (urrgh) at home, and yellow away, I thought we'd by playing in light blue at home, and dark blue away. This is our first limited overs match at home since the dark kit was released, and we're still wearing it. Disappointing because I much preferred the unique light colour that differentiated us from Sri Lanka and England...

The light blue holds many memories. Fond, as well as ones that were not so great at the time, but have a nostalgic feel now. Also, it looked way better. BRING IT BACK!!!, or stick to the original plan of Home and Away kits! I own both shirts, and much prefer the lighter one, even though I'm wearing the rubbish one in my avatar...

The light blue holds many memories. Fond' date=' as well as ones that were not so great at the time, but have a nostalgic feel now. Also, it looked way better. BRING IT BACK!!!, or stick to the original plan of Home and Away kits! I own both shirts, and much prefer the lighter one, even though I'm wearing the rubbish one in my avatar...[/quote'] I have plenty of INdian shirts, the lighter one is simply one of the best.