DTH/Cable India

ViruRulez

All the international matches played in India till 2014 (except WC matches) - Neo Cricket. Now don't ask before the SL series :winky:
:wall: And my fecking cable operator seems to have removed Neo Sports :mad: Will need to call tomorrow morning before the match starts.. hope the cable operator wakes up early and I dont miss any part of the match :((

^ wake up Viru. Go for Tata Sky+ :two_thumbs_up:
ghanta.. I dont go for DTH because of their big logos which looks weird when I go for recording on my computer .. saale video record karke kahin upload karne par aisa lagta hai jaise I am doing promotion for tata sky, big tv, airtel dth and other dth.. I hate those big logos which comes even when recording from tv

:wall: And my fecking cable operator seems to have removed Neo Sports :mad: Will need to call tomorrow morning before the match starts.. hope the cable operator wakes up early and I dont miss any part of the match :((
Yedpat, get a STB from your cable operator, its a pretty cheap solution to your cable issues.

Viru bhai, I am sure sites will be showing the match on the computer with good quality yaar! BTW, don't u have Zee Sports India?
Zee Sports is a third grade sports channel in India .. they have never telecast any big series till date.. they are not anywhere amongst the biggies and will never get rights for India.. the highest they went in terms of telecast in India is to show their own ICL :haha:
Yedpat' date=' get a STB from your cable operator, its a pretty cheap solution to your cable issues.[/quote'] I dont mind paying thrice the cost of the STB but I want without logo. I searched for one without the DTH logo but could not find. I record quite often and used to post in youtube etc. and so I dont like the DTH logo as it appears like an extra watermark

I dont mind paying thrice the cost of the STB but I want without logo. I searched for one without the DTH logo but could not find. I record quite often and used to post in youtube etc. and so I dont like the DTH logo as it appears like an extra watermark
Viru, then again get an STB of your own, ask the cable operator to get it compatible to the barcode (generally you get a card) you shouldnt get the logo. Dude, you are loosing quality over coax, always use composite.

Viru, again then again get an STB of your own, ask the cable operator to get it compatible to the barcode (generally you get a card) you shouldnt get the logo. Dude, you are loosing quality over coax, always use composite.
dont know about it.. I asked a few DTH dealers of Tata sky, Big TV, Airtel etc. and they told me the logo would remain... maybe I will confirm with the way you mentioned .. I just hate the logo rest I like the quality a lot more than cable :icflove:

ViruRulez, seriously i don't wanna be rude, but seriously man if in India you can't get hold of such a important channel like Neo sports, regardless of whatever service you have at home, then that really sucks. I mean if i hadn't even paid a bill for past 2 years or didn't have any cable service at home in India or anything, then also i would have done something to get signal of that channel somehow. I mean come on, there are so many ways in India to steal stuff etc.

dont know about it.. I asked a few DTH dealers of Tata sky' date=' Big TV, Airtel etc. and they told me the logo would remain... maybe I will confirm with the way you mentioned .. I just hate the logo rest I like the quality a lot more than cable :icflove:[/quote'] Rules: 1.Don't go for DTH right now, wait for HD. That will be by Commonwealth Games, fingers crossed. 2.Local Cable Walah with STB over composite FTW.

ViruRulez, seriously i don't wanna be rude, but seriously man if in India you can't get hold of such a important channel like Neo sports, regardless of whatever service you have at home, then that really sucks. I mean if i hadn't even paid a bill for past 2 years or didn't have any cable service at home in India or anything, then also i would have done something to get signal of that channel somehow. I mean come on, there are so many ways in India to steal stuff etc.
abe the cable walah must be illiterate.. I am sure it will be up tomorrow morning itself.. actually he might not have known about the telecast in Neo Sports.. somebody will call him perhaps earlier than me .. if he does not give the channel by morning people will ransack the office premises of the cable connection till late morning :giggle:

abe the cable walah must be illiterate.. I am sure it will be up tomorrow morning itself.. actually he might not have known about the telecast in Neo Sports.. somebody will call him perhaps earlier than me .. if he does not give the channel by morning people will ransack the office premises of the cable connection till late morning :giggle:
haha good old memories hearing that. I used to call my local cable operater "The Arora Cables" and used to eat their brain like this when they used to remove ten sports every now n then.

Rules: 1.Don't go for DTH right now, wait for HD. That will be by Commonwealth Games, fingers crossed. 2.Local Cable Walah with STB over composite FTW.
yep .. I was also offered STB by my cable walah.. I was ready to buy it instantly but he said that if I use it on my computer (which I need for recording) then he cannot provide it to me as there are some electric shocks sent by computer and what not for which his STB and cable line will become bad soon :wall: .. so I thought of keeping the present normal connection instead of STB Actually that is the reason why some channels are missing.. the bloody cable operator just removed around 20-30 channels to get them exclusively in STB and thereby to sell his STBs quickly .. he keeps around 1 channel of each niche like sports, music, movies etc. so that the people are forced to start buying his STBs :sniffle:

Rules: 1.Don't go for DTH right now, wait for HD. That will be by Commonwealth Games, fingers crossed. 2.Local Cable Walah with STB over composite FTW.
I got the STB installed today from the cable operator .. but I could not connect it to my computer but instead connected it to my TV .. there are 238 channels including almost all Indian tom, dick and harry channels and most foreign channels including korean, japanese, all Aus channels and what not Every channel and hundreds of new channels are there but still I searched everything but there was no Neo Sports and Neo Cricket :wall: He does not know that there is channel named neo sports and neo cricket :wall: Still watching the matches on Doordarshan :sniffle:

^ lol u gotta pay 120 for 3 months for Neo subscription on Tata sky :hehe:
:fail: I did not get tata sky .. I got STB from my local cable operator.. it is a cisco STB not tata sky :fail: I only paid for the STB and my monthly cable fees ... rest all is free and I dont have the big logo too in STB that is seen in DTH .. and the quality is same if not better than DTH :yess:

Every channel and hundreds of new channels are there but still I searched everything but there was no Neo Sports and Neo Cricket :wall: He does not know that there is channel named neo sports and neo cricket :wall: Still watching the matches on Doordarshan :sniffle:
:hysterical: How much do you pay per month?

It would remain the same .. monthly cable fees .. it does not cost me anything extra .. I only paid for the box thats it
Viru, local cable wallah's are the cheapest way to get feed, ranging from 190-325, depending on where you live in India, you are being cheated if your Cable Guy doesnt provide you with these sports channels. Ask him to contact the Neo Sports Distributors, imo Woh tereko chuna laga raha hai.

:hysterical: How much do you pay per month?
Shane do you know how to connect STB with the computer for recording .. he is not allowing me to use his STB on my computer but if I know a method I can try it on my computer too as I have his cable connection on my computer too .. BTW I use Pinnacle internal TV card on my computer FYI