Bazzzingaa!!! 20K CLUB Bazzzingaa!!!

Shane

I login from work ... when I get home I spend time with her but she sleeps early so I login after she sleeps
abe uss chutiye ko explanation na de.

abe uss chutiye ko explanation na de.
lol .. I think a lot of ppl think that I possibly cant work & spend time with family & be on ICF. Well I iz happily married, got rating 2 for work and ICF is like hanging out with friends or talking over the phone. Maybe I login so much cuz I miss Indian friends .. :dontknow:

lol .. I think a lot of ppl think that I possibly cant work & spend time with family & be on ICF. Well I iz happily married' date=' got rating 2 for work and ICF is like hanging out with friends or talking over the phone. Maybe I login so much cuz I miss Indian friends .. :dontknow:[/quote'] :icflove::icflove::icflove:

lol .. I think a lot of ppl think that I possibly cant work & spend time with family & be on ICF. Well I iz happily married' date= got rating 2 for work and ICF is like hanging out with friends or talking over the phone. Maybe I login so much cuz I miss Indian friends .. :dontknow:
I don't think anybody here cares about you.... its your other half we are worried about :--D As I said, us madan chodan ki baatein ignore kiya kar.