Great student but OK professional or Mediocre student and superb professional -

patriot

i was one of those students that the teachers had no hope in but then i would suprise everyone by bringing back really good results from exams... profession wise? i've done ok, most of my colleagues all have some kind of university education plus about 25 yrs experience.... i dont so i suppose i have done ok but i regret not going to uni! :((

I was a very bad student- especially in college. My accounts lecturer had requested me not to attend his classes as I made too much trouble in the class. He offered 100% attendance in return and we made a deal. I got 98.98% in KG and never crosses 70% after that in my life. Barely managed to pass 12th with a third division. But my professional life has been a fair success so far. It was during my MBA that I realized that I was quite good at research, presentations, public speaking and practical management. I still scored poorly in written tests though.

I was a very bad student- especially in college. My accounts lecturer had requested me not to attend his classes as I made too much trouble in the class. He offered 100% attendance in return and we made a deal. I got 98.98% in KG and never crosses 70% after that in my life. Barely managed to pass 12th with a third division. But my professional life has been a fair success so far. It was during my MBA that I realized that I was quite good at research, presentations, public speaking and practical management. I still scored poorly in written tests though.
sounds like me! :friends:

I was an OUT standing student... very average in class till my Matriculation. But Later on during my engg. days i was a bit serious and got better in studies.. later on got a decent job in a marine Co. :dance:

I was an OUT standing student... very average in class till my Matriculation. But Later on during my engg. days i was a bit serious and got better in studies.. later on got a decent job in a marine Co. :dance:
It was exactly the opposite in my case. I was not so bad in school, but I became a really bad student in college.

It was exactly the opposite in my case. I was not so bad in school' date=' but I became a really bad student in college.[/quote'] yep! i struggled thru a levels i got results but in the 2 yrs that i could have studied i just chilled about 6th form etc then crammed as hard as i could weeks before the exams i'd somehow manage to get thru! :((

thats means u were also a Sh!t in studies...:giggle::giggle::giggle: most girls are a bit wayward in studies ofcourse.
I disagree. I think girls are better students than boys- in scoring in exams at least. I learned one very important lesson very early in life- always be good with nerdy girls. They would take notes for you in the class while you bunk, they would do your homework, they would write your assignments, they would do your research...basically they can make you look much better at studies than you actually are.

I disagree. I think girls are better students than boys- in scoring in exams at least. I learned one very important lesson very early in life- always be good with nerdy girls. They would take notes for you in the class while you bunk, they would do your homework, they would write your assignments, they would do your research...basically they can make you look much better at studies than you actually are.
badmaash larka! the same applies to nerdy boys! :wink2:

:punter: yah ofcourse i admit that they are good in making notes , copying everything from the board.. mostly they occupy the front benches...:giggle::giggle: During my engg. classes , i had a friend of mine (a Sikhni) she was brilliant in doing things u mentioned above. But during exams she used to sit near me and used to copy from me + mistakes that i hade while answering my papers.:((

I was quite good during my school days but then went downhill at college...got addicted to ciggy, bunk colleges, etc. :((I am doing wookay, profession wise.:eyedance: DK is right, most of the gals are quite good at studies compared to guyz. There was a girl in my college who was an absolute $lut...atleast one-fourth of the guys in my class would have bangged her atleast once. She was such a professional pro' but she was quite decent at studies. She did her assignments bang on time, got decent marks, excellent project work and then that X factor fetched her a job in IBM. She is married and settled in US of A. :hehe:

I was quite good during my school days but then went downhill at college...got addicted to ciggy' date=' bunk colleges, [i']etc. :((I am doing wookay, profession wise.:eyedance: DK is right, most of the gals are quite good at studies compared to guyz. There was a girl in my college who was an absolute ...atleast one-fourth of the guys in my class would have bangged her atleast once. She was such a professional pro' but she was quite decent at studies. She did her assignments bang on time, got decent marks, excellent project work and then that X factor fetched her a job in IBM. She is married and settled in US of A. :hehe:
were u among the 1/4 . :hmmm: