Do you hate Pakistan?

Pakistan-India

You`re getting me wrong. nowhere did i imply that all minorities suffer in india. There are exceptions yeah but still, they`re quite a few of them. Your tone suggests it was justified? Isn`t it the responsibility of the govt. to bring the perpetrators of the attack on the Hindu pilgrims to justice? Problems with all its neighbours? That`s your country my friend Oh and last i heard, one of your movie stars was denied a house in Mumbai. He alleged it was because he`s a Muslim.
Ok I cannot keep on arguing with a fool who only listens to half of the stories instead of knowing everything properly. The fecking sh*t which you have mentioned above that Emraan Hashmi not getting a house is BS. Hashmi later on told that it was just a miscommunication and it was not due to religion or anything else. Waise bhi Emraan is the Bhatt camp and Bhatts are known to garner publicity using the minority card. So, I dont give a sh*t to them. And for your information Emraan's baaps in the industry like Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan criticized Emraan for giving false and crap information and Indian-Islamic Cultural Center accused Hashmi of spurring communal tensions in India. Both SRK and Sallu have residences in some of Mumbai's posh localities and they are loved like hell there. So, get your information correct instead of conspiracy theories. Sorry to say but it seems your education and knowledge is not only piss poor and I am feeling sad for the students of Pakistan. It seems the only education in the crap Paki schools are to teach students to make conspiracy theories (thats the most common thing I have seen in all Pakis :hatsoff: ). Anyways here is the whole information about the Emraan Hashmi thing. Hope you are that educated to read it but maybe you will make another conspiracy theory out of this. Check out wikipedia as you trust it so much and check what it says http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emraan_Hashmi Anways cant argue much with an a**hole with no IQ and pathetic education. :giggle:

pointless thread. The guy who posted it dosent seem to have posted anything in the last 4 pages. He got what he wanted which was either a) The info for his 'assignment' - and god help him if he's relying on this thread for help or b) to see this spiral into a classic indo-pak hindu muslim argument, where it is headed.

Abe behen ke take, pehle ek baat bol. You are fecking harami from a rogue and terrorist country like Pakistan. WTF do you have to do with India's internal matters. I am an Indian Muslim and if I raise any points then it makes sense but WTF do you have to do with India. And regarding mindset creating if creating terrorists like bloody Pakis do is called to correct mindset then I would say even God cannot help your country. And stop generalizing things. Nobody said that any riot was correct and that is a sad chapter in our history. Everybody despises it but there are many factors there too. And do you know why such fecking incidents happen. It is because of people with extremist and victimized mentality like you. And these are the crap people that exists in every religion and destroy the peace of the world. That is why I say in many of my posts that religions are things that should be limited to one's personal life rather than social life. It is when people try to follow the extremes of religions and misinterpret religion that all the crap happens in the world. And there are such feckers in every religion and extremists thrive in every nook and corner of your country. Paki feckers bring religion into normal life 100x more than any Indian would do. Regarding this minorities crap, I am a Muslim from India and do you realize that teri kholke maar raha hoon main. Yahan bhi India me aaja to kholke sabke saath maarunga and be assured about that. The reason I can do so is because I am an INDIAN. For Indians religions dont matter. Never have I gone to schools, colleges, jobs etc. where I have been asked about my religion. Talent matters and thats it. We are INDIANS irrespective of caste, creed, religion, language or anything else. India itself is a union of people from all different religions, cultures, languages, varied regions, castes, creeds etc. but all of us are INDIANS from the core of our hearts. India is a prime example of "Unity in Diversity". Anyways you will never understand all these things with the pathetic level of education in a rogue and terrorist country. And the terrorists are bombing down your schools. So, not surprised that the IQ and level of education in Pakistani people is so piss poor. :giggle: But feel sorry for you all. With this level of piss poor and crap knowledge and education, I am not sure if Pakistanis can even work as sweepers in my house :dontknow:
:two_thumbs_up:

Abe behen ke take, pehle ek baat bol. You are fecking harami from a rogue and terrorist country like Pakistan. WTF do you have to do with India's internal matters. I am an Indian Muslim and if I raise any points then it makes sense but WTF do you have to do with India. And regarding mindset creating if creating terrorists like bloody Pakis do is called to correct mindset then I would say even God cannot help your country. And stop generalizing things. Nobody said that any riot was correct and that is a sad chapter in our history. Everybody despises it but there are many factors there too. And do you know why such fecking incidents happen. It is because of people with extremist and victimized mentality like you. And these are the crap people that exists in every religion and destroy the peace of the world. That is why I say in many of my posts that religions are things that should be limited to one's personal life rather than social life. It is when people try to follow the extremes of religions and misinterpret religion that all the crap happens in the world. And there are such feckers in every religion and extremists thrive in every nook and corner of your country. Paki feckers bring religion into normal life 100x more than any Indian would do. Regarding this minorities crap, I am a Muslim from India and do you realize that teri kholke maar raha hoon main. Yahan bhi India me aaja to kholke sabke saath maarunga and be assured about that. The reason I can do so is because I am an INDIAN. For Indians religions dont matter. Never have I gone to schools, colleges, jobs etc. where I have been asked about my religion. Talent matters and thats it. We are INDIANS irrespective of caste, creed, religion, language or anything else. India itself is a union of people from all different religions, cultures, languages, varied regions, castes, creeds etc. but all of us are INDIANS from the core of our hearts. India is a prime example of "Unity in Diversity". Anyways you will never understand all these things with the pathetic level of education in a rogue and terrorist country. And the terrorists are bombing down your schools. So, not surprised that the IQ and level of education in Pakistani people is so piss poor. :giggle: But feel sorry for you all. With this level of piss poor and crap knowledge and education, I am not sure if Pakistanis can even work as sweepers in my house :dontknow:
lol....VR in top form.:two_thumbs_up:

Few stories here and there doesn't compete with years of living amongst them in India. People wouldn't flaunt the term PC as they have no other recourse and simply want to push the argument. Shwetabh, I guess you would have more interaction being from Lucknow but amazingly, I have never come across discussing our own ( Indian Muslims ) in real, its just on the net ( especially ICF ). It's always the people who have never experienced or base their opinion on few examples but frankly I don't blame people form UK, almost all will be very bitter towards Pakistanis and Muslims in general due to the Radical Pakistanis living there, they interact with them way more than what we do in North America
Rajeev, it's much like what you described in your later post - you interact with an uncountable number of Muslims on a day to day basis and the question of their "loyalty" does not even arise. There is no reason for me to directly ask a Muslim friend of mine, "Hey, do you support India or Pakistan?" It's apparent from their day to day lives that they are as patriotic as the next door Hindu. As I've alluded to earlier as well, British Pakistanis are the absolute pits and guys like KT who have hardly ever spent any time in India come out with judgments based on that. Or irresponsible and naive posters like yoda who have lived in Chennai, to make statements like "It is a fact that many Muslims in India support pakistan over India". What is "many"? It's usually supposed to signify a significant percentage, but if a significant percentage like even 20-30% of Muslims supported Pakistan over India, there is any army in the world which can quell a 50 million people rebellion? He goes on to say that most of these Muslims would support Pakistan in a war - we've already been through 4 wars with that country. How many Muslims supported Pakistan? They got killed in the army like people of any other religion. And as Lurker has pointed out the only religion to have lead an army revolt post independence were not Muslims, but Sikhs - yet we consider them to be the most patriotic community and lay into Muslims at any available opportunity.

As I've alluded to earlier as well, British Pakistanis are the absolute pits and guys like KT who have hardly ever spent any time in India come out with judgments based on that. .
Really:omg: You know nothing about me and my life. AND I MEAN NOTHING! AS I HAVE HARDLY DISCUSSED MY PERSONAL LIFE ON THIS SITE! AND MAKE IT A POINT NOT TO! Yet you make that statement:(( I think you should have the decency to retract that spurious statement! Where was I born? Where I was educated? Where I live? What I am working as? Where I have recently moved to? etc etc you have no idea? Unless you have hired a personal detective to stalk me!:hysterical:

We've been through this so many times. It is a fact that many Muslims in India support pakistan over India. It is a fact that many of them celebrate when Pak beats India in a cricket match. Now how many of those would support Pak over India if it comes to a war, no one knows, but I am willing to bet that most of them would. And I bet a good number of these would even help terrorists from across the border to blow up buildings in our country. That said, now what proportion of the total Indian Muslims account of this? I am willing to bet it is low enough that it is just an annoyance, rather than a big deal, except when it comes to security issue where the effect of a few can be devastating.
Agree. Although some would say its irresponsible post, I would say its a factual post which has the bitter truth even if its an uncomfortable truth. No point burying head in the sand. The facts are the a lot of muslims will always put their religion first. They commonly will put their religion over their country. In fact many paks will openly say that islam comes first over pakistan. This is were many indian muslims get confused, as in their need to support islam over anything else they feel aligned to pakistan as it is a muslim country.

Agree. Although some would say its irresponsible post, I would say its a factual post which has the bitter truth even if its an uncomfortable truth. No point burying head in the sand. The facts are the a lot of muslims will always put their religion first. They commonly will put their religion over their country. In fact many paks will openly say that islam comes first over pakistan. This is were many indian muslims get confused, as in their need to support islam over anything else they feel aligned to pakistan as it is a muslim country.
Tell me why there were no Muslim rebellions in the 4 wars we have fought against Pakistan and the only religion to have lead an army rebellion till date is Sikhism?

Tell me why there were no Muslim rebellions in the 4 wars we have fought against Pakistan and the only religion to have lead an army rebellion till date is Sikhism?
I am more intested on what other spurious facts you know about me:hysterical: Anything else you want to make up about me and post on the internet?:hysterical:

I am more intested on what other spurious facts you know about me:hysterical: Anything else you want to make up about me and post on the internet?:hysterical:
Those things might not be "facts" - but an educated guess based on your 10,000 posts. You are from Punjab, live in the UK, haven't spent much time in India. If you have spent a significant time in India and interacted with Muslims and still make the kind of posts that you do about them, you are a retard, which is also a realistic scenario I must admit.