Batting Pair Made In Heaven

kooljatt

Yes outstanding batting genius aasmaanon peh bhi ban sakte hai ... but Pakis have different joray (gay pairs) who like to kiss and act homo in the field (hint: Afridi - Malik) :giggle:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
sooooo corny....hahahha...the headline satisfies the indian fans bollywood apetite i guess....
arey bondhu, tumi ki boli .. tumi would love to have either of the batsman in your middle order. This is what you captain had to say despite winning y'day.
"I did not want to come out in the middle to bat after the way Tamim Iqbal and Mohammad Ashraful had dictated terms, but unfortunately none could finish the job which was really frustrating," said Shakib.
As I said earlier, despite all the thumkha's we are going up in the ranking side, whereas your bondhu's always get caught in the fishing net :haha:
i much rather watch the original hollywood movie than the badly copied with added masala indian version of the same movie aka bollywood...
OK, we are all about Bollywood style cricket here - maybe the site wouldn't interest u - watch the original cricket - BD
lol you mofo, do you have any idea how popular bollywood is in BD ? ****er, hindi movies are shown in deluxe buses there ....:finger:
U are asking a bengali guy if I have any idea abt what is popular in my country??? nice one dude...And your "deluxe bus" comment is epic.....:hysterical: I wish there were more bengalis here to read this one. But yea Bollywood is popular in Bangladesh but that doesnt change the absolute rubbish nature of the indian film industry.... Also I wish this site had some restriction on the use of language.....I mean what you are doing is just barking out rubbish.... Anyways "the pair made in heaven" haahahahahahaha....:--D you guys dont find it gay? coooooll
U are asking a bengali guy if I have any idea abt what is popular in my country??? nice one dude...And your "deluxe bus" comment is epic.....:hysterical: I wish there were more bengalis here to read this one. But yea Bollywood is popular in Bangladesh but that doesnt change the absolute rubbish nature of the indian film industry.... Also I wish this site had some restriction on the use of language.....I mean what you are doing is just barking out rubbish.... Anyways "the pair made in heaven" haahahahahahaha....:--D you guys dont find it gay? coooooll
It means most bangladeshis like absolute rubbish :dontknow: . I already know bangladeshis love absolute rubbish because they love their cricket team!!. Also, gays are cool man, gays are cool...:icflove: ..don't be hating. Here..read and cry my friend, like you do after every BD loss: http://backtobangladesh.blogspot.com/2006/04/curse-of-bollywood.html And regarding language, you can go **** yourself for all I care.
What does that say about BD public's choice ? Obviously you chose selective part to find it funny, whereas we comprehended the statement as a statement and not selective words. Original title on CI: "A partnership made in batting heaven". Either you have really cheap and low sense of humor OR you have not understood what the author was trying to say there.
It means most bangladeshis like absolute rubbish :dontknow: . I already know bangladeshis love absolute rubbish because they love their cricket team!!. Also, gays are cool man, gays are cool...:icflove: ..don't be hating. Here..read and cry my friend, like you do after every BD loss: http://backtobangladesh.blogspot.com/2006/04/curse-of-bollywood.html And regarding language, you can go **** yourself for all I care.
Well the choice of bollywood is derived from the fact that most bengalis are not well versed in English and hence hardly gets to understand the hollywood movie. I guess some of it is derived from the fact that we pride in our language and so much so that English is not taught properly and specially none in the Public schools. Hindi is much similar to bengali and is easier to learn for Bengalis. Hence the popularity,......please dont flatter yourself with the "quality" of hindi movies cuz that quality feature doesnt exist.... Our cricket team is bad....but improving...our oldest player in the team is 26 year old (Razzaq and Mashrafee)....We will be a force to reckon with very soon...I can assure you that we will most likely win an U26 match with india...Give it some time people.... Finally dogs will bark and bite.....doesnt mean i'll bark at him or bite him back....
Our cricket team is bad....but improving...our oldest player in the team is 26 year old (Razzaq and Mashrafee)....We will be a force to reckon with very soon...I can assure you that we will most likely win an U26 match with india...Give it some time people.... Finally dogs will bark and bite.....doesnt mean i'll bark at him or bite him back....
When India won 2007 World T20, our team's average age was < 26 :finger:.
What does that say about BD public's choice ? Obviously you chose selective part to find it funny, whereas we comprehended the statement as a statement and not selective words. Original title on CI: "A partnership made in batting heaven". Either you have really cheap and low sense of humor OR you have not understood what the author was trying to say there.
hahaha sure dude.. Batting heaven....hahahahahaha....:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: I understand the boy bandish popish bollywood touch.....It sells in india...
Well the choice of bollywood is derived from the fact that most bengalis are not well versed in English and hence hardly gets to understand the hollywood movie. I guess some of it is derived from the fact that we pride in our language and so much so that English is not taught properly and specially none in the Public schools. Hindi is much similar to bengali and is easier to learn for Bengalis. Hence the popularity,......please dont flatter yourself with the "quality" of hindi movies cuz that quality feature doesnt exist....
To ********* what about bangladeshi movie industry ...why can't people watch your shyte movies ..they understand bengali , right ? Is average age in bangladeshi movie industry also less than 26, so it sucks monkey balls ? You have so much pride in your language, yet can't produce movies your own people will watch....where is your pride when you j@&k off to aishwarya rai ?
To ********* what about bangladeshi movie industry ...why can't people watch your shyte movies ..they understand bengali , right ? Is average age in bangladeshi movie industry also less than 26, so it sucks monkey balls ? You have so much pride in your language, yet can't produce movies your own people will watch....where is your pride when you j@&k off to aishwarya rai ?
It is more *****y than hindi movies( hence thats really *****y)..... Thats y we dont watch them and it is there to satisfy the apetite for the people in the lowest echelon of our society.....movies are played mostly in rural areas..... instead of some good ones ( 2 or 3 a year) and those most often than not also get played at international film festivals like toronto and Cannes...Surprised aye...
It is more *****y than hindi movies( hence thats really *****y)..... Thats y we dont watch them and it is there to satisfy the apetite for the people in the lowest echelon of our society.....movies are played mostly in rural areas..... instead of some good ones ( 2 or 3 a year) and those most often than not also get played at international film festivals like toronto and Cannes...Surprised aye...
Lol then what are you bragging about...your own industry is *****ier than ours, and you have the balls to bark at us ? Man it is the same inferiority complex everywhere ...from film industry to cricket....your own is 10 times worse and yet you come and bark at us...:finger::finger: