Cant wait to see this sight on a cricket field

Ram

I dont know what you are saying... the last test series we played against Aus we won 2-0 .. and Aus had Hayden, Clarke etc. in their batting in addition to Lee and Johnson in their bowling.. I dont see the present team anywhere as strong as that team and yet we defeated a 2-0 victory in tests.. I am not sure what performance you are saying about :dontknow: We also defeated Aus in the last ODI series we played against them and that too in Australia itself.. we did not have Sehwag, Raina etc. then while Aus had Gilly, Hayden, Symo etc. .. so just need to refresh your memory about the last series both in tests and ODIs we played against each other :giggle:
He didnt play in the Test Series against Oz.
Yes I am aware he didn't play last time but he has scored a combined 64 runs from 8 Innings against Australia in tests. As far as One Dayers the last series he played against Australia he averaged 16.4 and has a combined average of 27 against Aus in ODIs.

"Yes I am aware he didn't play last time but he has scored a combined 64 runs from 8 Innings against Australia in tests. As far as One Dayers the last series he played against Australia he averaged 16.4 and has a combined average of 27 against Aus in ODIs." Going by that logic, someone averaging 20s in tests in India shouldnt be picked for the Aus team when they tour India :)

"Yes I am aware he didn't play last time but he has scored a combined 64 runs from 8 Innings against Australia in tests. As far as One Dayers the last series he played against Australia he averaged 16.4 and has a combined average of 27 against Aus in ODIs." Going by that logic, someone averaging 20s in tests in India shouldnt be picked for the Aus team when they tour India :)
Haha, Nice one :nice:

Enough of this jinxing nonsense already… If you like a player and want him to do well, you should have the freedom to come out and say it. :isalute: I don’t know who started this stupid trend on ICF, but its really unfortunate that it is there.

82178.jpg The sight of this man taking the field in Indian colors is sure to warm the hearts of millions of fans. Without him, our middle-order looks as fragile as the American economy, our run-chases as brittle as Andrew Flintoff’s knee. He was the X-factor that gave us that all important counter-punch in the middle. So glad to have him back! :pray:
:adore::adore::adore::adore:

Not a comment on Yuvraj's performances/records, more on your one-eyed, close-minded obsession with him. Pardon me though if I am making comments that go well over your head. (Learning how to read carefully and comprehend big sentences that aren't laced with exclamations and smilies may be a useful asset though.)