Cant wait to see this sight on a cricket field

Ram

82178.jpg The sight of this man taking the field in Indian colors is sure to warm the hearts of millions of fans. Without him, our middle-order looks as fragile as the American economy, our run-chases as brittle as Andrew Flintoff’s knee. He was the X-factor that gave us that all important counter-punch in the middle. So glad to have him back! :pray:

When he’s not around, you always get a sense that we’re just one wicket away from a complete collapse of our batting inning, whether we’re 1 down or 2 down, batting first or chasing. And given the complete breakdown of confidence among our bowlers, the only way in which we’re ever going to be competitive in this series if our batting clicks and we post mammoth targets.

When he’s not around, you always get a sense that we’re just one wicket away from a complete collapse of our batting inning, whether we’re 1 down or 2 down, batting first or chasing. And given the complete breakdown of confidence among our bowlers, the only way in which we’re ever going to be competitive in this series if our batting clicks and we post mammoth targets.
and added to it, he is very potent spinner, nowadays he is bowling almost 7-8 overs every match The away going option for Dhoni
The sight of this man taking the field in Indian colors is sure to warm the hearts of millions of fans. Without him, our middle-order looks as fragile as the American economy, our run-chases as brittle as Andrew Flintoff’s knee. He was the X-factor that gave us that all important counter-punch in the middle. So glad to have him back! :pray:
did you mean on TV? you are anyway not going to watch it on the cricket field :--D:--D
did you mean on TV? you are anyway not going to watch it on the cricket field :--D:--D
Annatha, I see where you’re going. Lets just say I was having one of my George Bush moment when I said its not fun to watch cricket live in the stadiums.. :D