Is Dec 21, 2012 for real?

Dinx - the Jinx

i dont know whether i'll do anything to try andstop it.. but i can spend the next 3 years doing things differently.. i wont save money/ invest money.. i will do things which i originally planned to do beyond 2012.. go on doing mischiefs hoping that i wont get caught.. etc etc
Read Post #13 :--D
Why do you assume it will start in the west? Maybe Japan will be one of the first countries to go...
I have a feeling that it will start in Pakistan. And that it won't spread anywhere else.

I have a feeling that it will start in Pakistan. And that it won't spread anywhere else.
do u think they will leave pakistan alive till then? they dont depend on extra terrestrial factors to destry them.. they know that self help is best help and by 2012 Jan, they will wipe themselves out of the planet..

do u think they will leave pakistan alive till then? they dont depend on extra terrestrial factors to destry them.. they know that self help is best help and by 2012 Jan' date=' they will wipe themselves out of the planet..[/quote'] jan 2012..........we dont know if it will be there tommorow morning.........some fanatical jihadi may go and blow up a couple of their chinese nuclear plants.....