Ashoka De Silva

sachinrox

Bit of an over reaction over one decision maybe?
Overreaction will be there, because Desilva and other Srilankan umpires have been extremely sh1tty when giving decisions against India recent memory says Dumara Dharmasena and Desilva is the oldest nemisis, there was a time where he used to stand for every Indian match Just like how you fellas will adore Buckner, we hate Desilva
^STFU If punter was given out i know what reactions would have been from aussies :P
Overreaction will be there, because Desilva and other Srilankan umpires have been extremely sh1tty when giving decisions against India recent memory says Dumara Dharmasena and Desilva is the oldest nemisis, there was a time where he used to stand for every Indian match Just like how you fellas will adore Buckner, we hate Desilva
Well look if he has been **** for a while then yes, but it just seemed like the OP was saying sack him because he got one wrong. Gourav I haven't ever made one comment about any incorrect decisions have I? What would make you think I would if Ponting got a hard one? Adore Bucknor? Ha not especially, but most Aussies hate Rudi, he's utterly rubbish.