Ashoka De Silva

sachinrox

His decision today was shocking to say the least.Discuss IMO he should be banned from ICC elite list for umpires and dump in Sanjay Hazare as hes been very much consistent in his correct decision making.If not, have the REVIEW system in especially against umpires like Ashoka De silva

Too bad for SRT I guess. He himself is not in favor for referral system. Got a really raw deal on this occasion and will continue to get so until they approve of referral system.

TBH both desi umpires did a good job during the first 3 matches
I hope you mean Hazare and Tharapore. Both were good. I have seen them in Ranji's too, and they were excellent there too. Don't know why ****tards like Saheba get to umpire when we have decent choices :mad:
Saheba wrongly judged White boy out:dontknow:.
I hope you mean Hazare and Tharapore. Both were good. I have seen them in Ranji's too' date= and they were excellent there too. Don't know why ****tards like Saheba get to umpire when we have decent choices :mad:
Hazare gave Cameron Diaz caught behind when he clearly did not edge it.
Too bad for SRT I guess. He himself is not in favor for referral system. Got a really raw deal on this occasion and will continue to get so until they approve of referral system.
Referral system has already been approved and is mandatory for tests. It's not been implemented for ODIs and T20s which kind of makes sense given the faster pace of the game.
Referral System will not work. What should have happened is the 3rd Umpire should have a taken a look, decide it was not out and sent the batsman back. Give 3rd Umpires Equal Powers!