Spot the logical flaw - NSFW

DomainK

The way she's sitting' date=' the swing would drop backwards.[/quote']
Seems right
Rope should have been tied to to middle of the plank .. :orderorder:
Correct.:two_thumbs_up: The way the rope supports the plank, anyone who shits on it would fall over. Besides, the boy is standing almost in the middle of the arc the swing would create. He would stand a lot far back in order to swing the girl.

He should have started laying the roof tiles from the bottom not the top. :smiley:
:fail:
Actually its a WIN.:two_thumbs_up: Tiles are never laid on a roof top to bottom. They are always laid bottom to top. Now you know all about getting laid on roof top.:wink2:

No smoke from pipe? Great thread BTW!
The smoke may be lost in the cloud.
He is wearing forget me not panties, thats the flaw, he should be wearing forget me not undies. :haha::haha::haha:
:haha::haha: But that's a valid point actually. It's a perspective flaw, his legs could never be that small.

Actually its a WIN.:two_thumbs_up: Tiles are never laid on a roof top to bottom. They are always laid bottom to top. Now you know all about getting laid on roof top.:wink2:
Domaink did I answer the roof tile one right or not? :hitler:
Yes dumb golt, learn to read. :hitler:

No water on the left ...
That is correct. The water should be flowing in from the left. It's not. One can argue that the water changes direction right below the bridge, but that is very unlikely. The way the bridge is built, the water should on the left should have been visible. But there is still another major flaw in that image. A very technical one, so difficult to spot for those who don't have the specific knowledge. I will wait for a while and post the answer.