Spot the logical flaw - NSFW

DomainK

Superb. I do not know that exact correct answers, but I think everything has been covered here. 1. The sun does not set at 1 O' clock. 2. The sun may set at odd times closer to the poles, but you won't find this kind of greenery there. 3. The shadows are very inconsistent.

Superb. I do not know that exact correct answers, but I think everything has been covered here. 1. The sun does not set at 1 O' clock. 2. The sun may set at odd times closer to the poles, but you won't find this kind of greenery there. 3. The shadows are very inconsistent.
Don't know about that, here is Sweden. swed-mars-2.jpg

Well, the clock could very well be not working. The shadows are definitely inconsistent though. Gunner, the sun will set around 1 during the winters - that's surely not Sweden in the winters. However, one could argue it to be sunrise during summers. In the second one, the red light should be the top most amongst the three traffic lights not at the bottom.

Well, the clock could very well be not working. The shadows are definitely inconsistent though. Gunner, the sun will set around 1 during the winters - that's surely not Sweden in the winters. However, one could argue it to be sunrise during summers. In the second one, the red light should be the top most amongst the three traffic lights not at the bottom.
:two_thumbs_up: Try the third one.

1) I agree with you that it is certainly not Sweden in the winter. :P In fact in Northern scandinavia the sun will not rise at all. It is unlikely that you will have such clear skies and a visible sun in Scandinavia during the winters. 2) Brilliant observation on the traffic light shwetabh. Good one.