Playing Jadeja again is going to bite us in the ass

I was too keen to finish it off in Hyderabad: Jadeja Ravindra Jadeja's ill-timed run-out dashed India's hopes in the Hyderabad humdinger against Australia and the dejected all-rounder said he pursued the non-existent single in his eagerness to retain strike. "After Sachin got out, I wanted to finish things off. I wanted to get the strike and thought the ball was going to a no man's land, instead, it went straight to the fielder (Cameron White) and I had come a long distance. It was difficult to get back to the crease," Jadeja lamented. :hysterical::hysterical: Incidentally, Jadeja was dismissed in a similar fashion in the fourth One-dayer in Mohali, where India lost by 24 runs. "I feel very disappointed. We lost both the matches after getting so near," said the youngster. Read more..

Pollock, Kallis, Flintoff, Watson....these men are what we call allrounders, Jadeja is not. We've been losing by a thin margin because we are always a batsman short. Even our tailenders seem more determined in chasing down big totals than our so called allrounder. I hope Dhoni comes back to his senses and plays a full time batsman in next two games.

Ravindra Jadeja's ill-timed run-out dashed India's hopes in the Hyderabad humdinger against Australia and the dejected all-rounder said he pursued the non-existent single in his eagerness to retain strike. "After Sachin got out, I wanted to finish things off. I wanted to get the strike and thought the ball was going to a no man's land, instead, it went straight to the fielder (Cameron White) and I had come a long distance. It was difficult to get back to the crease," Jadeja lamented. :hysterical::hysterical: Incidentally, Jadeja was dismissed in a similar fashion in the fourth One-dayer in Mohali, where India lost by 24 runs. "I feel very disappointed. We lost both the matches after getting so near," said the youngster. Read more..
May be it is too early for him to handle the pressure? Poor guy..
He is most useless cricketer....and HE IS NOT AN ALLROUNDER!!.... P.KUMAR is a better batsman than him... He has lost us 4 matches SINGLEHANDEDLY by now and he will keep doing that till we keep giving this bhikhari chances...
Dont forget crucial 20/20 game against england where he scored 25 off 35 balls. So thats 5 in a row.

You support him as much a you want but he is still MOST useless cricket...his todays innings is exactly similar to his debut match he played where he scored most useless alf century in cricketing history..today he Got 3 life today..2 slip catches missed... and beaten countlessly... as i said earlier, he is only good as Dhobhi ka kutta..If he clicks in any match, max he can take us is 220.. so again big no if is looking for a matchwinner at #7