How good was Ajay Jadeja acc. you in his playing days?

this thread his full of BS.. lol' date=' wait for the guy to retire and you see ppl making him god. Jadeja was nothing good..I remember India making 5 runs in first 5 overs when opened for us.....[b']sala sold our country for money..he was a haramkhor and thats it !!!
i agree jadeja was the worst match fixer and also an average player

2 things : *He was an average player :orderorder: but since we didnt have many options he was considered good . I think 90s was the best time for sifarishi tattos so jadeja didnt have much competition. *He allegedly fixed matches but again since he knows people it was all sorted out. For people who are falling in love with Jadeja's I hate pakistan drama, aloo had a criminal case after he hit a spectator with the bat. It was our mahaan Jadeja who threatened the victim to drop the case and told him "India hota to salay tujhay danday se mana lete". I remember reading this in outlook or India today at that time. So yes he was some Pak hating Indian

2 things : *He was an average player :orderorder: but since we didnt have many options he was considered good . I think 90s was the best time for sifarishi tattos so jadeja didnt have much competition. *He allegedly fixed matches but again since he knows people it was all sorted out. For people who are falling in love with Jadeja's I hate pakistan drama, aloo had a criminal case after he hit a spectator with the bat. It was our mahaan Jadeja who threatened the victim to drop the case and told him "India hota to salay tujhay danday se mana lete". I remember reading this in outlook or India today at that time. So yes he was some Pak hating Indian
I like him B->