Live Betting : Sachin wont score a century in the next 2 games

Totally agree' date=' It is not clear :hatsoff:[/quote'] Typically, the title should have been Sachin wont score a century in the next two matches Sachin won't score another 100 in the next two matches Sometimes, ppl dont read the 1st post as well I have seen that confusion here b4 =============== But odds should be higher

sorry folks - i created the post late yesterday night, waited for sometime and then went to sleep. now only i woke up.. i thought the bet was pretty clear before Rajeev came up with his doubt. to clear the confusion - i meant, sachin wont make a century in the next 2 matches... i'm not saying a combined total here. i.e if his match scores are 20 and 90, i still win the bet. bets added: Sachinism - 5M H4te - 5M

I can't believe you got two of them to fall for this, The odds of a century being scored in A particular game would be 1.5 or 2, depending on the wicket. Let alone a single player. :giggle: Talk about ripping one off! Pehaps you should stick to whining then opening Bet Threads. :D j/k

^^ ok may be i dint know that "the odds of a century being scored in A particular game would be 1.5 or 2".. i'm not a bet master... from whatever Live Betting I have seen in this forum, its always been 1:1... During mid way through 5th ODI someone opened a live betting with similar odds when India had more than a mountain to climb... while Betting section was offering 4.5 for an India win. Regarding the whining bit.. well.. i realized that by whining i'm not going anywhere.. so why not do the reverse and earn some money as well... :--D

During mid way through 5th ODI someone opened a live betting with similar odds when India had more than a mountain to climb... while Betting section was offering 4.5 for an India win.
IIRC that bet was opened "India will win this" which means the bet maker is betting against the odds and is inviting the rest of the members to take advantage of 1.00 odds instead of a certain 0.17 in the betting section. Thats the way it generally goes. Invite people to bet against you whilst you take a stance where the odds are heavily stacked against. In your case its reversed, you have taken the fav. stance whilst asking the members to bet on something where the odds are stacked against heavily.
IIRC that bet was opened "India will win this" which means the bet maker is betting against the odds and is inviting the rest of the members to take advantage of 1.00 odds instead of a certain 0.17 in the betting section. Thats the way it generally goes. Invite people to bet against you whilst you take a stance where the odds are heavily stacked against. In your case its reversed, you have taken the fav. stance whilst asking the members to bet on something where the odds are stacked against heavily.
I thought GOD scoring a century in 2 attempts has a better probability than not scoring.. atleast from a God's fans' perspective.. so I was inviting God's fan to bet and giving them a higher incentive to do so??? If you think I was wrong... I'll consult with you before I open a similar bet in the future...