• desi cartman
    • blue_brigade
    • Gunner
    • graphic23
    • The Outsider
    • nikred
    • punjabi_khota
    • Mr. Walking Wicket

arrey yaar.. stick to one relationship.. sometimes u r calling him bava. somtimes brah.. whats this non-sense i say :hitler:
I like both. :dontknow:

I just thought of an idea! Lots of forums interview cricketer's and former's. But what if we interview ppl from this very forum. Users that have been here for a long time! If I were to start, I would start with interviewing the highest poster on ICF. desi cartman. What do u guys think?:two_thumbs_up:
Mr.Wicket :two_thumbs_up:

Really all the old timers have been done Its the current gen of ICF starts that need interviewing. BB, DC, Sachinism, ViruRulez, H4te and flamy etc etc I reckon Chandan would be a good person to find out more about, she comes across very sage-like in her posts

Really all the old timers have been done Its the current gen of ICF starts that need interviewing. BB, DC, Sachinism, ViruRulez, H4te and flamy etc etc I reckon Chandan would be a good person to find out more about, she comes across very sage-like in her posts
i need to read those interviews.........please link me chandan is she????i thought she was he.......:((