WTF ... Osama Bin Laden, Dawood Ibrahim, Gilani and Mexican drug lord in forbes' most powerful list

ViruRulez

Just saw it in the news. I was feeling like :WTF: I have great respect for forbes but after seeing their latest world's 67 most powerful people list, I was feeling like :WTF: There is Osama Bin Laden as world's 37 most powerful person, Mexican Drug Lord Joaquin Guzman as world's 41 most powerful, Dawood Ibrahim as world's 50 most powerful person and Pakistani PM Gilani as world's 38 most powerful person. After seeing these selections, I really felt what kind of selections are those. Forbes is a trusted website for the world's top lists and these kind of selection is really making it rubbish this year. The only good thing about the list are that there are a lot of Indians and lot of my ideals from other countries too. Amongst Indians, PM Manmohan Singh is ranked as 36th most powerful person in the world, Mukesh Ambani is ranked as 44th most powerful, Lakshmi Mittal is at 55 and Ratan Tata at 59. Amongst my ideals who made it to the list are Sergey Brin and Larry Page (owners of google) as 5th most powerful persons in the world, Carlos Slim Helu at 6th, Rupert Murdoch at 7th, Bill Gates at 10th and Warren Buffet at 14th. :P Obama tops the list as world's most powerful person. :dontknow: Anyways here is the complete list http://www.forbes.com/2009/11/11/worlds-most-powerful-leadership-power-09-people_land.html

About Gillani Forbes write: "Less powerful than bin Laden—can't find him in his own country. Oversees Pakistan's fledgling civilian government, ceded responsibility for tracking down terrorists to military. Busy fending off Obama, Taliban, al-Qaida, deposed militant groups. A little defensive? "We want stability in the region. We ourselves are a victim of terrorism and extremism." Still has keys to Pakistan's nuclear arsenal." well that was quite an irony:giggle:

About Gillani Forbes write: "Less powerful than bin Laden—can't find him in his own country. Oversees Pakistan's fledgling civilian government' date= ceded responsibility for tracking down terrorists to military. Busy fendingsucking off Obama, Taliban, al-Qaida, deposed militant groups. A little defensive? "We want stability in the region. We ourselves are a victim of terrorism and extremism." Still has keys to Pakistan's nuclear arsenal." well that was quite an irony:giggle:
fixed

There is Osama Bin Laden as world's 37 most powerful person' date=' [b']Mexican Drug Lord Joaquin Guzman as world's 41 most powerful, Dawood Ibrahim as world's 50 most powerful person and Pakistani PM Gilani as world's 38 most powerful person. After seeing these selections, I really felt what kind of selections are those. Forbes is a trusted website for the world's top lists and these kind of selection is really making it rubbish this year.
Forbes seems to have a special love interest for Guzman Loera. Fairly recently they had selected him as one of the richest persons in the world. It is fairly ironical to see him make it as one of the most powerful person in the world considering his little brother was killed inside a Mexico prison and his own son was killed(bazookaed if I may add) as well. Both happening within last 5 years or so. What good is being powerful if you can not defend your own family? Then again thats true for Osama, Dawood etc etc. Powerful..and yet absolutely powerless. xxx