The Eunice Can Chronicles - Part 1

triam

My attempt at writing fantasy. The Eunice Can chronicles Once upon a time, a long long time ago, so long ago that Enzi il fuq was thin, and Usuck Eunice didn’t have any facial hair, and So Hive fugthur was not pregnant, there was a charming boy called “Eunice Canâ€, and boy can he. With his sunsilk hair and colgate smile, he won over everybody even some Hindians who were the erstwhile enemies of the pukesters to whom “Euice Can†belonged to. The Hindians and the Pukesters were eternally in war with each other, and as any half decent army knows there needs to be a commander or a grand poobah. For a while Enzi il fuq was the grand poobah, very well recognized for his excellent strategy of hiding in the barracks whenever a real army comes looking for a fight. His erstwhile hiding skills were in full display whenever the Raging Ussies or the Mighty South Andulusians come for a fight. But, even the grandest poobahs are defeated by the grandest poobahs of all, Ole father time and so it happened that Enzi il Fuq’s beard grew so big that he had trouble standing straight at all, this caused his excellent hiding skills to diminish, because he can no longer scan the horizon in time to rush back into his barracks. The Pukesters Cranky Biatches (commonly known as PCB) was a group of ex commanders and priests who appoint the current grand poobah, and they are all knowing, they immediately knew that the time to replace their grand poobah Enzi il fuq with someone younger and so the search started. Oh the search, oldtimers say, was one for the ages, on one hand was So Hive fugthur a black horse for the role of grand poobah, on the other was Usuck Eunice who had changed his name to Moremad Eunice and started growing his beard following the erstwhile footsteps of Enzi il fuq, Eunice Can was also on the reckoning and so was So Hive Milk 4 u @ shaadi.com, who was well known for his skills with modern technologies like the interwebs and the evergreen, young as ever, the dancing wonder, the mythical beast, Sha I hide Afraidi. The PCB members, with the blessing of two of their greatest commanders in history, Ha Vide Me and Dad, and I m runny Can the greatest and best just ask me, conducted many tests in their secret headquarters. The tests were hard, the tests were long and to everyone’s surprise So Hive Milk 4 u @ shaadi.com came out as the winner. This did not go well in the country of Pukes, for everyone wanted either Eunice Can or So Hive fugthur as their grand poobah. The PCB anointed So Hive Milk 4 u @ shaadi.com as their grand poobah, which made I m runny Can the greatest and best just ask me, very annoyed. So the knives were sheathed, and So Hive Milk 4 u @ shaadi.com gathered his comrades, and went to conquer the Hindians in a mortal war, now famously known for Miss Ba el fuq’s valiant scoop to Sri sri sri Cranky, and the ensuing Pukester loss. This did not sit well with Pukesters Cranky Biatches, who immediately started their quest for a new grand poobah, now the field was already filtered, since So Hive Fugthur was being pregnant and So Hive Milk 4 u @ shaadi.com losing his mojo, the choice was between Eunice Can, Moremad Eunice and the evergreen, young as ever, the dancing wonder, the mythical beast, Sha I hide Afraidi. To everyone’s pleasure Eunice Can was chosen as the grand poobah. To be cont....