Thackeray Warns Sachin

THX_1138

I dont know if someone has already remarked upon this, but Tendulkar remarked recently that while he is exceptionally proud of his Mumbai roots, and his Maharashtraian heritage, he said that when he plays, he plays for all India. and on that note, Mumbai is for all of India. Is this guy real? A brilliant talent, exceptionally humble, a very level head and a true diplomat. I dont think cricket is going to be the same when he retires.

Bal Thackeray warns Sachin on Marathi remark Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray in an editorial written in party's mouthpiece Saamna on Monday criticised master blaster Sachin Tendulkar for his Marathi remark. Sachin on November 13 had said that he is an Indian first then a Maharashtrian. Criticising Tendulkar, Bal Thackeray said, "Don't lose in politics what you have earned in cricket". Asking him to concentrate on cricket, the Sena supremo said Sachin has begun speaking on political matters, he should better focus on his game. Thackeray is upset after Sachin said he is an Indian first. He warned Sachin that Marathi Manoos will react if you hurt their sentiments. Replying to a specific query at a media meet in Mumbai on the eve of completing 20 years in international cricket, Sachin had said, "Mumbai belongs to India. I am a Maharashtrian and proud to be a Maharashtrian, but I am also an Indian". http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/71007/Top%20Stories/Bal+Thackeray+warns+Sachin+on+Marathi+remark.html Thackeray ---> :finger:

WTF does React mean ? who gives them a right to react ... Im pissed off not only because its about SRT , I heard yesterday Shiv sena say Sainks will react if they dont edit a movie .. MNS will react if SBI doesnt hire Marathis ... wtf does react mean BTW BT is crossing the boundary here ... he doesnt know how this might end for him

These guys have problems with everything, but when it would come to Sachin, his own jokers won't agree with the old fart
you will be surprised how many sena wrkers and supporters will actually support him on this.btw its rumored that most othe articles written by bal thackeray are actually ghost written by the saamna editor sanjay raut and not by bal thackeray himself