Top sportsmen

triam

I mean.. do they deserved to be classified among the top sportsmen of all time?
IMO Yes. Amongst the sportsperson I have watched in the last 14 years, These are the one who standout in their respective field of sports. of all time? - I havent seen the likes of Bradman, Pele, Maradona, Steffi Graf etc. so can't really make a judgement on that.

IMO Yes. Amongst the sportsperson I have watched in the last 14 years, These are the one who standout in their respective field of sports. of all time? - I havent seen the likes of Bradman, Pele, Maradona, Steffi Graf etc. so can't really make a judgement on that.
:agree: We are too young unlike you (Dan and Lord paajis).:D GOD Yelena Isinbayeva M Phelps Haile Gebrselassie Paula Radcliffe usain Bolt I can't come up with ten.:((

:agree: We are too young unlike you (Dan and Lord paajis).:D GOD Yelena Isinbayeva M Phelps Haile Gebrselassie Paula Radcliffe usain Bolt I can't come up with ten.:((
dont tell me u actually watch marathon? i havent watched all the people live i mentioned in my post.hell i havent even watched 10 mins of golf.but i have read n heard about them n in my opinion there achievements are worthy of being in top sportsmen list

dont tell me u actually watch marathon? i havent watched all the people live i mentioned in my post.hell i havent even watched 10 mins of golf.but i have read n heard about them n in my opinion there achievements are worthy of being in top sportsmen list
I like track and field, paaji. Of course nobody can watch marathon through its entire duration, even the channels don't telecast it live for the entire time.:giggle: But I have heard a lot of Haile & Paula(who won London marathons and at Olympics too) and have seen them run as well. I forgot to mention the Swede sensation - Kluft. She is another awesome athlete.

I like track and field' date=' paaji. Of course nobody can watch marathon through its entire duration, even the channels don't telecast it live for the entire time.:giggle:[b'] But I have heard a lot of Haile & Paula(who won London marathons and at Olympics too) and have seen them run as well. I forgot to mention the Swede sensation - Kluft. She is another awesome athlete.
n thats exactly why i put the likes of Maradona,Armstrong,Woods n Ali in my post.i'm not an old timer.just 19 yrs of age:icflove: