The longest period you have gone without sex

Guest Gunner

This reminds me of a friend of mine who had a size problem.....and he went out with this well built desi chick....He was so dazed the next morning and on prodding him' date=' he told me that it felt like he was pumping in the air........[b']he couldnt feel the goddamn hole.....must have been a huge tunnel.....
:hysterical:

Im scared of the first time frankly...well, perhaps not scared per se-nervous i will be I think. Awkward for sure. Will need to ..erm... read up a bit I think, speak to people (Gooner Bava, I- like Flamy- can be your protege too mayhaps? :P) before it all comes about. Need to make a good first impressions and all... :alienbooty: (Is that like the BEST 'smiley' ever or what..)

One night, when talking to the security guard on the university campus, he recited the following story: One day whilst performing a routine check, he came to this lecture theatre to find that it was locked from the inside. He knocked on the door, and when no reply came, he used his afterhours security access to open the door, to find two students actually doing it in the back rows, behind the rows of chairs He opened the door to find them frantically putting on their clothes. When enquired why were they doing it on campus, he gave the following explanation: The female came from a country where she was restricted in her movements, restricted in the sense of who she could talk to (males), what she could wear etc. When she came here, she just let her hair down and went wild. The guy was only too happy to oblige Didn't catch any lecturers doing it tho .... :D

i'm shocked!!!! :omg: whats wrong with all of you so called hot blooded men!! my longest time without was 2 weeks!!! and that practically killed me!!!
So post marriage you are down now to twice a month. It just gets worse CG. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: PS: If you are talking pre-marriage how does this compute with your desi morality. :P

Im scared of the first time frankly...well, perhaps not scared per se-nervous i will be I think. Awkward for sure. Will need to ..erm... read up a bit I think, speak to people (Gooner Bava, I- like Flamy- can be your protege too mayhaps? :P) before it all comes about. Need to make a good first impressions and all... :alienbooty: (Is that like the BEST 'smiley' ever or what..)
First, I am not like a stud god or anything, pretty average guy making the best of what I got which is the gift of the gab and certain skills which help-. Second, everyone is scared at the beginning, there is no known cure for that.

One night, when talking to the security guard on the university campus, he recited the following story: One day whilst performing a routine check, he came to this lecture theatre to find that it was locked from the inside. He knocked on the door, and when no reply came, he used his afterhours security access to open the door, to find two students actually doing it in the back rows, behind the rows of chairs He opened the door to find them frantically putting on their clothes. When enquired why were they doing it on campus, he gave the following explanation: The female came from a country where she was restricted in her movements, restricted in the sense of who she could talk to (males), what she could wear etc. When she came here, she just let her hair down and went wild. The guy was only too happy to oblige Didn't catch any lecturers doing it tho .... :D
:haha::haha: similar stories at my univ too...mostly girls from conservative countries....

I am reminded of a story that was told to me at high school: A friend of mine went to another friend of mine's house. They were in their brother's bedroom looking for something when one decided to look inside a drawer. What he found was a clipbook containing clip outs from the lingere sections of catalogues No glue was needed .... :D

First' date=' I am not like a stud god or anything, pretty average guy making the best of what I got which is the gift of the gab and certain skills which help-.[/quote'] Youre not?? Argh. Im dissapointed bro. :headshake: 'certain skills' eh?... hmmm
Second, everyone is scared at the beginning, there is no known cure for that.
Indeed, itll be interesting to see how I bring it up (...'baby you down for some suhaag raat action..?'..) I know she'll be expecting it and all. Also..on the first night of wedding, or wait...? Considering I will not know my wife really. Itll be a good ice breaker. :hmmm: Oh well, theres a while for it to happen yet and plenty to happen before then. This thread will be revisited come closer to the time.

Youre not?? Argh. Im dissapointed bro. :headshake: 'certain skills' eh?... hmmm Indeed, itll be interesting to see how I bring it up (...'baby you down for some suhaag raat action..?'..) I know she'll be expecting it and all. Also..on the first night of wedding, or wait...? Considering I will not know my wife really. Itll be a good ice breaker. :hmmm: Oh well, theres a while for it to happen yet and plenty to happen before then. This thread will be revisited come closer to the time.
:giggle: actions speak louder than words! :wink2:

So post marriage you are down now to twice a month. It just gets worse CG. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: PS: If you are talking pre-marriage how does this compute with your desi morality. :P
G hunny ur maths is poor for an accountant 2 weeks is the LONGEST i've ever been with out obviously post marriage then again given the figures u guys have given even twice a month is better than what ur getting! :hehe:

First, I am not like a stud god or anything, pretty average guy making the best of what I got which is the gift of the gab and certain skills which help-. Second, everyone is scared at the beginning, there is no known cure for that.
i dont think it entirely matters what you look like (as long as ur not some strange looking monster) personality ans self confidence counts alot!

Youre not?? Argh. Im dissapointed bro. :headshake: 'certain skills' eh?... hmmm
I am honest bro. I can get action from women based on conversation, building confidence and a few dates. If you think I can go inside a pub and come out with four girls, I doubt I can do that. However, I am not saying you wont get lucky once in a while in bars, that happens to me too. Skills are really important. This is the difference between average and mind blowing sex. Most guys are selfish in bed and never truly discover all the things a woman can do for you.
Indeed, itll be interesting to see how I bring it up (...'baby you down for some suhaag raat action..?'..) I know she'll be expecting it and all. Also..on the first night of wedding, or wait...? Considering I will not know my wife really. Itll be a good ice breaker. :hmmm: Oh well, theres a while for it to happen yet and plenty to happen before then. This thread will be revisited come closer to the time.
If the suhaag raat is going to be your fist time, may I suggest then that you take it easy and get to know her first? If you do a great job in bed it could be a tremendous ice breaker too. Women love guys who are very good in bed. So it really depends which approach you want to take. Goodluck Bro!!

G hunny ur maths is poor for an accountant 2 weeks is the LONGEST i've ever been with out obviously post marriage then again given the figures u guys have given even twice a month is better than what ur getting! :hehe:
Oh well, you have a man whoarrr with you all the time so you don't really have to go out and compete in this big bad world with all the wolves, do you? :winky: We poor baize have to compete all the time with very few hot tamales around and plenty of wolves.

i dont think it entirely matters what you look like (as long as ur not some strange looking monster) personality ans self confidence counts alot!
No, I don't look like a strange monster. I don't stop a clock and no I don't have a face which only a mother can love. I know what you are saying about self confidence. I can add to that and say that the art of sense of humour is really important. You certainly have to know how to make a connection on some subject matter or other with every girl you meet so you can have a conversation.