The longest period you have gone without sex

Guest Gunner

Seeing as how everyone is talking about the longest period they have gone without sleep, I thought I would pop this question as well. :D So how long has it been? For me the maximum is 3 months. Those of you who are a bit prudish, please don't respond to the thread, the title provides you enough opportunity to stay away. If any ladies are offended, my apologies. This thread is mainly directed at men. :icflove: PS: For the morons among us, how long have you gone without sex since you lost your virginity?

Seeing as how everyone is talking about the longest period they have gone without sleep, I thought I would pop this question as well. :D So how long has it been? For me the maximum is 3 months. Those of you who are a bit prudish, please don't respond to the thread, the title provides you enough opportunity to stay away. If any ladies are offended, my apologies. This thread is mainly directed at men. :icflove:
You mean you were three months old when you had sex for the first time?:omg:

You mean you were three months old when you had sex for the first time?:omg:
Ok, ok since the age of 19. Happy now, more clear. Look at the OP.

Was the sex worth it ? Was she faking it ? :D
Enough with your goddamn questions. Your are now being an annoying beetch. Stop trolling. :finger::finger: PS: Phag!

How does everyone deal with this massive problem facing the male community? We are almost being driven to extermination here boys. We will not go quietly into the night, we will fight and today is our indep.....ermmm...not quite.

2 years :proud: I'm saving myself.
You already lost "yourself" two years ago beetch. You are not a vergin anymore. Apavithra ho!!! :icflove:

what I have understood from this thread is most of the posters are vergens or married. They don't get enough. Even phags get it more I think.