Save Il Principino aka chota don aka Sanjay S

Malcolm Merlyn

Is it his lack of understanding of art, or your lack of talent for art that's the issue? :desiwoman: Either way, Principino does not need to be saved now as blue_brigade has pwned him in the bidding. He can now return everyone's money!
Here is the drawing of lil pea. Hope this will help in settling his debts.:smiley: peap.jpg
Why don't you learn to read before spamming? :finger::finger:

Guest Evil Mod Consortium
That is an amazing piece of art. I evaluate that at 500 mil ICF. EMC can transfer that amount to Nikred's account.
EMC has instituted price controls on art trade - fortunate for you, as even the current price cap puts you in deep debt. An amount of $50 million has been transferred to nikred's account. The Consortiumatti hopes that you enjoy this art you value so highly, and that is worth the price you paid.

EMC has instituted price controls on art trade - fortunate for you, as even the current price cap puts you in deep debt. An amount of $50 million has been transferred to nikred's account. The Consortiumatti hopes that you enjoy this art you value so highly, and that is worth the price you paid.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: DK goneeeeeeeeee

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

This is daylight robbery. :(( My money.:omg:

I don't know what the eff is happening' date=' but I like it. :woot:[/quote']
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: DK goneeeeeeeeee
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I was fighting the evil EMC for all of you. And you all are laughing? NIkred, I will remember this.:weights:

Guest Evil Mod Consortium
This is daylight robbery. :(( My money.:omg:
How is this robbery? There was a piece of art unvalued and up for sale. You said it was worth a certain amount in your eyes. So we had a seller in the marketplace and someone else putting a price on it. Therefore the transaction took place. The pea drawing is yours, and the $50 million (rather than 500 million) is nikred's. This is a fair market transaction. We don't see anyone else complaining! :emc:

How is this robbery? There was a piece of art unvalued and up for sale. You said it was worth a certain amount in your eyes. So we had a seller in the marketplace and someone else putting a price on it. Therefore the transaction took place. The pea drawing is yours, and the $50 million (rather than 500 million) is nikred's. This is a fair market transaction. We don't see anyone else complaining! :emc:
$50 million is fine with me, I guess. Enjoy the drawing Dominik. :--D

dominik pwned again! at this rate, he will overtake pk soon. :afraid:

What's the matter with EMC and spider:hmmm: Thanks Dom bhai for standing up against the EMC.:hatsoff: Don't worry we will win back the 50M:weights: All you gotta do is hurl some abuses against :dc:, the emotional 'smell fear' bava will return back your money.:giggle: Thanks viru bhai and nik bava for the funds but they are too small to return them back.:popcorn: