Save Il Principino aka chota don aka Sanjay S

Malcolm Merlyn

Once Gunner left the lil pea alone for 10 minutes he ended up bidding a mammoth 100million ICF$ for statrting the match thread....nw EMC has threatened to have his soul' date='money and ban him.......please donate generously to raise the amount...to save the Lil Pea.....the [b']little valued troll
He is just a troll, not a valued or favoured one. :emc: And by the sounds of it, soon to be a very, very poor one as well.

Thanks, sunny. I appreciate that.:hatsoff:

He is just a troll' date=' [b']not a valued or favoured one. :emc: And by the sounds of it, soon to be a very, very poor one as well.
:sniffle: brb...more trolling:popcorn: Fellow ICFers,pleaj dig deep and contribute:((

Guest Evil Mod Consortium
EMC' date=' release the poor guy's soul. Now.:mad:[/quote'] Awww, cho chweet! The little spammer has found his white knight in shining armour. :aetsch:

Guest Evil Mod Consortium
Sanjay try drawing a spider or something like that and see if it comes in handy :D
I saw a drawing in the other thread by Sanjay :idea: Meanwhile donated 310 ICF :P
Do you want to try? :emc:

Here, I am paying EMC in full on behalf of Il Principino with this highly valuable painting called the headless spider. 307ynaw.jpg
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: More like headless chicken.

Is it necessary to show you lack of understanding of art here? Where have you seen a six-legged chicken?
Is it his lack of understanding of art, or your lack of talent for art that's the issue? :desiwoman: Either way, Principino does not need to be saved now as blue_brigade has pwned him in the bidding. He can now return everyone's money!