Which company sponsors would you like to see on Team India's shirt from January 1?

Jersey #10

Which company sponsors would you like to see on Team India's shirt from January 1?  

1. 1.

• Ambuja Cements
    • Bajaj Group
    • Godrej
    • Mahindra Group
    • GMR Group
    • DLF India
    • Reliance ADAG/Group
    • Sahara India
    • Wipro Technologies
    • OTHER - Please specify in your post

As of now it's a three-horse race between Sahara,Air Tel and Idea. Most probably Sahara will continue their association with the BCCI for the next four years since other contenders won't be that interested to shell out at least 600-650 crore! Again IPL had a big say on this as well. Companies prefer to invest big in IPL as they have faster returns in a short time span. Spend 30-40 crores and you have close to two months of prime time TV slot. Then why should they bother spending billions for their logo and block huge amount ??
outta these 3 i wud prefer idea.jpg
just curious - how many of you took to smoking WILLS cigarette cuz it was sponsoring Team India? I did... If not many did it' date=' then the govt stand on banning tobacco companies from sponsoring sports is a big :fail:[/quote'] I did TBH. Gold Flake was the preferred brand though. Again it was owned by ITC which manufactures Wills.
just curious - how many of you took to smoking WILLS cigarette cuz it was sponsoring Team India? I did... If not many did it' date=' then the govt stand on banning tobacco companies from sponsoring sports is a big :fail:[/quote'] We all think sponsors paying hefty amount is a dumb trade but in reality it is not. I knew some guy in India who is/was a HARDCORE Salman Khan fan. He consumed at least one Thumbs up/day if not more to ensure that the brand Salman endorses stays "afloat". So, thumbs up had a sales of (guaranteed) Rs.3650/year by convincing the buyer (my friend) that thumbs up is the way to go :giggle:. Given our population I don't think it would be hard to find at least 100k people who would do the same for their "icons' sakes" :--D
We all think sponsors paying hefty amount is a dumb trade but in reality it is not. I knew some guy in India who is/was a HARDCORE Salman Khan fan. He consumed at least one Thumbs up/day if not more to ensure that the brand Salman endorses stays "afloat". So' date=' thumbs up had a sales of (guaranteed) Rs.3650/year by convincing the buyer (my friend) that thumbs up is the way to go :giggle:. Given our population I don't think it would be hard to find at least 100k people who would do the same for their "icons' sakes" :--D[/quote'] RIP (for your friend)

It does not matter which company sponsors. The logo should not be big and ugly. Rest any corporate house sponsoring the team is fine. Although off topic but I would like to ask one thing. Has anybody seen Wipro sponsoring any event. Although Wipro is within the top 5 companies of India perhaps even above Tata etc. but I have never seen the Wipro putting up much advertisements etc. even on TV channels. Only recently they were putting up some ads on their new laptops "Ego" and their Sugar Free substitute for foods. Rest I have hardly seen them putting up ads or sponsoring anywhere. They make more profit from outsourcing etc. I suppose as without much ads how would the brand make much business in India. Nowadays even small companies advertise on TV channels the whole while a corporate giant like Wipro hardly puts up ads :dontknow: