Which company sponsors would you like to see on Team India's shirt from January 1?

Jersey #10

Which company sponsors would you like to see on Team India's shirt from January 1?  

1. 1.

• Ambuja Cements
    • Bajaj Group
    • Godrej
    • Mahindra Group
    • GMR Group
    • DLF India
    • Reliance ADAG/Group
    • Sahara India
    • Wipro Technologies
    • OTHER - Please specify in your post

Which company sponsors would you like to see on Team India's shirt from January 1? As we all know that Team India's current sponsors SAHARA are due to end their sponsorship of 4 years as per the contracts with BCCI. Just out of curiosity, which company logo would look the best on Team India's shirt? VOTE Options: Once you chose, please also provide a pic of how the logo of that company looks Ambuja Cements Bajaj Group Bharti Enterprises Biocon India Dabur India Limited DLF India Essar Essel Group GMR Group Godrej Hero Group Hindustan Lever Indian Oil Corporation Infosys Technologies ITC Ltd. Jaypee Group Mahindra Group Nestle India NIIT Nirma Ltd. ONGC India Pantaloon Retail Polaris Software Lab Ltd. Proctor & Gamble India Reliance ADAG Reliance Group Sahara India Satyam Computer Sterlite Industries Tata Group TVS Group Videocon Wipro Technologies OTHER - Please specify in your post! My preferences Wipro:two_thumbs_up: Wipro-Technologies_1.jpgReliance:two_thumbs_up: reliance-logo-p.jpgGodrej :two_thumbs_up: gd2.jpgBajaj :two_thumbs_up: Bajaj_logo.jpg

for old times sake.. if we can go back to the WILLS logo.. it would be great.. but i know it wont happen due to govt. regulations.. AUS_IND_T_10-14OCT1996_PIC22.jpg When I started noticing the logos on team jerseys and players, Team India was sporting the WILLS logo.. WILLS infact had a small ad that used to come on tv.. with Prasad bowling thunderbolts.. lolz... Those days Indian team jerseys were not sold in stores like it is today.. I once bought a lacoste white t shirt, got the wills logo created on word document, got it printed, took a trace and gave it to an embroider to create the white letter on a red cloth.. went to a tailor and asked him to get it stitched on the chest and sleeve of the white t shirt.. you must have seen the look on his face when i did that.. stitching it on the sleeve was easy.. but to get it on the chest, he had to cut open the side and restitch it again.. atleast thats what he told me that he did.. with that t shirt on.. i watched the ind/aus test at chepauk in 1998, in which sachin murdered warne in the 2nd innings... coming to OP, i would like to see Accenture or IBM logo on India shirt.. 4accenturewhitelarge.bmpibm.jpg or any of the sports brands like nike, adidas, fila would do good as well...

for old times sake.. if we can go back to the WILLS logo.. it would be great.. but i know it wont happen due to govt. regulations.. AUS_IND_T_10-14OCT1996_PIC22.jpg When I started noticing the logos on team jerseys and players, Team India was sporting the WILLS logo.. WILLS infact had a small ad that used to come on tv.. with Prasad bowling thunderbolts.. lolz...
:adore::adore::adore::adore:

As of now it's a three-horse race between Sahara,Air Tel and Idea. Most probably Sahara will continue their association with the BCCI for the next four years since other contenders won't be that interested to shell out at least 600-650 crore! Again IPL had a big say on this as well. Companies prefer to invest big in IPL as they have faster returns in a short time span. Spend 30-40 crores and you have close to two months of prime time TV slot. Then why should they bother spending billions for their logo and block huge amount ??