What about Ian Frazer?

Re: What about Ian Frazer? I would have liked to see Vengy sacked for two reasons : 1. Claiming there is no talent in Indian cricket to choose from. That was a terrible statement, what's he doing if he can't select any talent from the domestic cricket? 2. For making Tendulkar the vice captain for the WC. I don't know how Tendulkar out of nowhere was made the VC :shrug: Tendulkar was neither in the best of the form nor had he been a captain/vice captain for god knows how long. Out of blue he was selected the vice captain. That certainly creates fair bit of confusion. For one you have someone older than Tendulkar as captain. Secondly Tendulkar is not going to be around for a long time either. Just by that one move, Vengy created enough doubts in the minds of players what the intention of selecting Tendulkar as VC. I'm not sure if I should believe Tendulkar has anymore plans to lead the team but am sure this one promotion must have rekindled that hope in him. Now Tendulkar is rested, Laxman last named VC for the test team isn't a VC anymore and Sehwag that was named VC for ODI team against SA is not even in both forms of cricket. How much more confused can a selector get with regards changing leadership roles within the team?

Re: What about Ian Frazer? pathan, when he was out of form was still decent enuf.... he could have easily been brought bak to form... instead of the retard sending him home mid-series and sitting him out for couple more series.... the b@stard changed the whole game plan... yuvi, dhoni, raina all had challenging roles along with kaif and dravid.... with 2 youngsters rotating in and out every game.... now, everyone was confused with all the geriartrics back.... WTF was kumble doing in the team.... WTF was Jaffer doing in SA... did u expect Gambhir to come bak and blaze away? we lost 2 series because all the youngsters collectively failed... how many years did ganguly/kumble/SRT/viru get when they have lost form??? the mofo definitely had some shady dealings with the corporates and he brought in all the big names for a price...