Pakistan, ICC no 8 in tests

saneindian

I personally don't really care much about ranking. As long as we keep playing competitive cricket' date=' I am happy. The only champion team in Test is Australia, the rest are miles behind and pretty much the same or a little better against each other.[/quote'] What a pathetic post full of jelousy and bitterness at the civilised/better neighbours! I love it:yay: The paks feel the pain deep:two_thumbs_up:
I thought Indians didn't care about Pakistanis...why the sudden interest now
It is a time honoured tradition of both Indians and Pakistanis to laugh at eachother when the other team loses. :winky:
Nahhh' date=' admit it, you guys love Pakistan :P[/quote'] TBH I don't have any problem with pakistanis as long as they don't behave like religious nut cases or say stupid things about India or support terrorism in India. I know a few of the poyz and they are not necessarily always bad.
TBH I don't have any problem with pakistanis as long as they don't behave like religious nut cases or say stupid things about India or support terrorism in India. I know a few of the poyz and they are not necessarily always bad.
Well this is off-topic but there are religious nutcases in EVERY country, Pakistan is just lucky enough to have a neighbour like Afghanistan to bring the spotlight on us. About your second point, no sane human would support terrorism anywhere, the thing that bugs me about people on this forum is that they tend to consider the Taliban as the people of Pakistan. Guys they are a just a handful of lunatics, why does everyone post as if they are the only people in Pakistan.
I personally don't really care much about ranking. As long as we keep playing competitive cricket' date=' I am happy. The only champion team in Test is Australia, the rest are miles behind and pretty much the same or a little better against each other.[/quote'] Team who was bundled out in India (like always) in the recent test series (2-0) :haha:.
on a side note' date=' a country which struggles to even cross 1st round in international events is topping the rankings. wow what ranking! :hysterical:[/quote'] Has the constant thrashings your sorry country receives mixed you up between Test cricket and ODI cricket now? By the way you have lost four bilateral ODI series this year so what are you crowing about? One little lucky win in a sloggers tournament like T20?
on a side note' date=' a country which struggles to even cross 1st round in international events is topping the rankings. wow what ranking! :hysterical:[/quote'] So the wins EVERYWHERE in the last 2 YEARS should count for nothing because we failed to perform in a 2 WEEK tournament. Great logic. These stupid people at ICC (who are owned by BCCI), fail to recognise Pakistans greatness at reaching the semi's and have put them at 8th in TEST rankings.
Brilliant post mate. Now would you remind me which international event of test cricket that was?
who cares a top team does well and give a fight in each and every format, especially in international events which matter the most. That's what makes a top team who can play cricket regardless of the format. That's why Australia is miles ahead of any other team, followed by SA. Rest are just minnows including us. :--D
who cares a top team does well and give a fight in each and every format' date=' especially in international events which matter the most. That's what makes a top team who can play cricket regardless of the format. That's why Australia is miles ahead of any other team, followed by SA. Rest are just minnows including us. :--D[/quote'] Care to tell me how many of those "important international events" occur annually ? These bilateral and tri-series occur more than ICC events and you have to be on top of your game to obtain the highest ranking. Of course, you have chosen the path of Pom's who deem Ashes as the most important aspect of cricket; only to be proven wrong :cantstop:
Well this is off-topic but there are religious nutcases in EVERY country' date=' Pakistan is just lucky enough to have a neighbour like Afghanistan to bring the spotlight on us. About your second point, no sane human would support terrorism anywhere, the thing that bugs me about people on this forum is that they tend to consider the Taliban as the people of Pakistan. Guys they are a just a handful of lunatics, why does everyone post as if they are the only people in Pakistan.[/quote'] I qgree with you that religious nut cases exist everywhere but would I be wrong if I said Pakistan's overall religious sentiments are far higher than other countries? There are people who feel absolutely no remorse about any terrorist events in India, you know that. I don't believe that Pakistan is made up of Taliban or the average lahori or karachi dwellers shares a common ground with the Taliban lunatic. OTOH, the Pakistan government through its insidious support and the people through their silent cognisance have approved the Taliban's nonsense in Pakistan for a long time. You say Afghanistan but historically they were not this way until Zia and his madmen inculcated the religious ideology in them.