Pakistan, ICC no 8 in tests

saneindian

The ICC rankings predictor suggests that, both Pakistan and WI are at 78 rating points as of today. If there was to be an official update of rankings, Pakistan would be the no 8 test team in the world!!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: After we won against SL, Aus against WI and NZ against Pak, interim rating points are as below: India, SA 122, SL 117 Aus 114 ( They need to whitewash WI and Pakistan in all 6 tests to gain 2-3 rating points) Eng 105 NZ 84 Pakistan, WI 78

I personally don't really care much about ranking. As long as we keep playing competitive cricket' date=' I am happy. The only champion team in Test is Australia, the rest are miles behind and pretty much the same or a little better against each other.[/quote'] Oh my goodness. I give up, you guys just live on a different planet man...:nervous:
I personally don't really care much about ranking. As long as we keep playing competitive cricket' date=' I am happy. The only champion team in Test is Australia, the rest are miles behind and pretty much the same or a little better against each other.[/quote'] I have heard the Bangladesh and Kenya coaches say these lines so often. Such a sad day that now Pak fans have to repeat these often cliched statements :--D
I have heard the Bangladesh and Kenya coaches say these lines so often. Such a sad day that now Pak fans have to repeat these often cliched statements :--D
by the rest I meant India, SA, SL, Eng are pretty much the same in Test. Pak and NZ are not exactly there but have given good fight and missed crucial players to perform consistently well. WI and Bangladesh don't count.
wow. Time for Bangladesh to feel insecure about the position they have owned for decade.
I have heard the Bangladesh and Kenya coaches say these lines so often. Such a sad day that now Pak fans have to repeat these often cliched statements :--D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I personally don't really care much about ranking. As long as we keep playing competitive cricket' date=' I am happy. The only champion team in Test is Australia, the rest are miles behind and pretty much the same or a little better against each other.[/quote'] istock_000002694919xsmall.jpg
I personally don't really care much about ranking. As long as we keep playing competitive cricket' date=' I am happy. The only champion team in Test is Australia, the rest are miles behind and pretty much the same or a little better against each other.[/quote'] FYI paks not playing competitive cricket , now does that bother you ? some reality check needed here for pak fans ..hope you also know that the last test pak won was on Jan 2007 , thats nearly 3 years . How can Aus be miles ahead of others , having lost badly the last 3 of 4 big sereis they played againt India , SA and Eng ?